Y&R: July 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I won't down Billy Miller but despite his 3x Emmys there was criticism of him for years on the CBS web page he wasn't universally worshiped and adored as the great thespian...they picked him apart....hammy this and that.

yes he was well liked esp by his pairing fanbase who went nuts because they are broken up even if the actor chooses to leave they are still pissed "bring him back." Hey he doesn't want to come back. They were attacking David Tom from scene 1 because they wanted Billy back now they' bitching that David wasn't so bad afterall now that they've got this version...they are fit to be tied.

I just haven't seen enough of him in story to make a fair assessment they are going scene by scene but I want to get a broader scope see where his story is headed....as for Victoria with Billy she sucked the life right out of him... so I welcomed him getting something else besides Victoria...I got sick of them.

I just don't know what to make out of CM' Kelly she's the weirdest character, her acting style isn't bowling me over, her and Stitch siblings no big surprise, since it was guessed back when he first showed up.

Still liking the Nikki stuff w/Paul/Dylan...was that squeek from Avery in the promo...she sounded like a mouse at his bedside...

Ugh why do they have Devon pining over that bint that married his old daddy! Grrr... Loved Jill's one up on Colin "this is a fake?"

YessSSS.... now were cooking with gas... Jill is back...for a minute anyway!

• Members

Apparently, a lot of people's definition of casting is as extensive as "Hmmm, they both have brunette hair, they're both around the same height and skin color... she'd make a GREAT recast!" :lol:

Archived