Y&R: July 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think NuBilly is an improvement over David Tom who didn't work at all. He's older but is doing well give him time. I think Cady is miscast as Kelly I am not buying her in the role and miss Cynthia. I think they need another Kelly.

• Members

David Tom worked fine. Im sorry but people were so anti DT because they think Billy Miller was this geat actor. He was fine but was so over rated. YR is stupid for recasting DT and if JFP didnt want him she shouldnt have offered him the gig that he auditioned for

• Members

Billy Miller won three Emmys he rocked the role for me. I liked David Tom in the 90s but not now. He had no chemistry with anyone and tanked in the role. Sometimes when an actor has been gone for a long time like 12 years it didn't work. So I understand the recast. I think Tom would be great on GH as Dillion. Nobody has given burgess a chance on here. He's older let him settle in the role.

• Members

I agree that David Tom was fine as Billy. IMO, he was more than fine. DT had chemistry with everyone and I'm probably one of the few who thought he had chemistry with even AH but I didn't care for Billy and Vikki as a couple in general.

What's ridiculous were the endless comments about how David Tom looked too young to be with Vikki and Kelly when Billy is supposed to be years younger then both women.

Now new Billy looks like he's older than Vikki by like 10 years. If that's what TPTB wanted then that's what they got but he's not Billy.

• Members

Amelia looks old and haggard. And Emmy night? Good god. I don't understand why at least on the show they don't force her to have her hair styled and brushed and wear stylish clothes. Heather Tom would never go out without looking flawless, unless the specific scene called for it.

• Members

I agree cassadine....she seemed fine to me in her role as Mia or was it Maya. I absolutely can't stand to watch her on Y&R. I admit I'm a Heather Tom fan and she will always be Victoria to me, but I hate the looks of this actress and her acting skills. Every time she has a crying meltdown, she actually looks like she smiling or laughing. I wish they'd recast her with anybody.

• Members

Mia didn't work on amc. Her character was there three years but she didn't spark it. I am happy she got y and r. Again they will recast if she elects to leave she recently renewed her contract and won an Emmy. Amelia has her own style her personality is not the same as heathers.

Archived