General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Then he goes on to say Delia was a ditz, says the ditz himself. Delia was more than a ditz. She was a complex vixen woman-child whom you loved to hate. Not sure why moRon feels the need to defend decisions made for such a nonentity . He hasn't learned yet to pick his battles. Idiot!

I deleted the eppy after 20 minutes. I tuned in to see Shawn, but after a few segments, I took pics of his pythons and deleted. It was just awful.

• Members

I fell asleep and didn't see all of this eppy the last thing I remember is Sonny saying her hair is a birds nest with the voice like a blender.

re Ron's insult, I am looking at Delia Ryan right now and its not 25 years ago, maybe he doesn't get it just wants to insult people' intelligence but Delia is described as the catalyst for most of Ryan Hopes' storylines and remained a central component of the series which had a 13 yr run she was the breakout character of the series and remains one of the most iconic characters in daytime history

so yes its quite possible that she would be remembered. Now if you want to give Roxy a new name and write Delia as this campy character then just do that but don't get snarky because you're called out on it.

• Members

Iam catching up on GH after vacation but it is really hard because the show is so boring. Nothing happens, the character featured are not interesting. June was the worst month for GH this year so far. Hope it gets better in July.

I don't understand what GH is doing. Going over a month without Lucy/Kevin/Felicia/ Bobbie and to mention no Monica or Ned. Instead we get Silas and Nina every day. Maxie and Levi are just as bad. How can the ratings be that high ?

• Members

But Ned makes everything better wub.png

Well, not everything. He can't be in every scene with every character. But today Alexis gained a full 100 IQ points, and for that I thank him...in whatever way he wants me to thank him. whistling.jpg

June was awful. Let us never speak of it again.

• Members

What is this, Three's Company? That's an insult to the classic sitcom, actually. Please no one say that Nathan and Maxie being handcuffed together is cute, but then again, you probably don't give a [!@#$%^&*] about me judging you.

I was fully prepared for RC to pull some lame ripoff of Edward and the heart medication with Alice. As for his defense to SOC, who the hell does he think he's fooling? I clock maybe 90 minutes total of GH a week between flipping the channel or skipping it altogether and I still wonder why I bother with this garbage.

Archived