B&B - July 2014 - Discussion Thread

• Members

I've been wondering lately if Kay Alden is taking more charge because the show has come a long way the last couple months.......love Quinn stalking Liam.....I think Quinn has earned her spot as one of those soap psychos that will go down in history!

So I guess Darla is like "Ghost John" on Y&R......It's nice they are using Shae more, but they need to give her a full blown body!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Are you talking about Caroline bc you would be wrong. She was NOT a snob when she first came on. She was a generic good girl. She was written as innocent and pure, basically Hope without the judgment. It was only after Maya was brought on that they did a complete 180 with her character, turning her into a self absorbed snob. This was like a year after she was introduced. It made her more interesting but it made no sense and was out of character based on how she was portrayed to be

• Members

I'd be on board for an Amber return, but I don't see it happening.

Caroline is on personality #3; I wonder if she'll have a new one when the actress returns from maternity leave.

• Members

Can I just say I like that Rick is referring to Aly as his niece. It feels odd yet refreshing to see him as an overprotective uncle. He never gave a damn about Ridge's kids, at least not when he wasn't f--king them. The only one of Eric's kids he's ever been shown to be close to was Bridget so its good to see him be concerned for Thorne's child

• Members

OMG KKL & SK in the same scene again! My heart was beating fast In those scenes, I used to be such a moronic Breacon shipper. Is it me or the chemistry is still there? I just love those two together.

And Quinn is such a blast. The show had been in dire need of a psychotic vixen for decades, I knew such a character would stir things up.

Has anyone noticed how many different sets have been used this week? Sets, extra... The show is beautiful and lush. I think it deserves higher ratings and to be acknoledged as one of the very best shows on CBS right now.

• Members

I've haven't seen them sharing scenes before (since I wasn't watching B&B back then) but there was definitely chemistry there, and it felt like these people knew each other before. I'm loving Sean Kanan's performance.

Rena Sofer has been just amazing (and I'm one of those who loved her as Eve on MP, so no surprise there).

ITA.

Archived