Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Members

Chaos continues to ensue in the Big Brother house. Devin won POV and has being going back and forth as to whether or not he should use it. He and Britt had a heart to heart last night and supposedly struck a deal to take her off the block. But he has a previous deal that he would've taken Pao off the block if she threw the BoTB comp (which she did).

Britt/Devin decide to hide the deal between them but Derrick, noticing the amount of time Britt stayed in the HOH room, quickly realized that they might've struck a deal and she might be staying. He confronted Britt about it and now Britt is considering not taking the veto and keeping the noms the same (she & Pao) instead of getting off the block. :rolleyes: What a dummy....

Victoria was going to be the original replacement nom but that has changed. Zach might be the one to replace either Pao or Britt.

Zach freaked out last night about Devin saying he does not trust him because Zach supposedly told Devin that he's mean and that he (Zach) was voting to keep Britt. Frankie (as of today) has been pushing for Zach to go up as a replacement. Christine too. Basically, the Bomb Squad is dead in the water and Devin is seriously considering putting Zach up. So much so that he pitched a 5 man/woman alliance with Devin/Christine/Caleb/Amber/Frankie to Caleb but it went over his (Caleb's) head.

Devin's HOH might be the BEST thing to happen to this season thus far. Everyone (minus Jocasta & Donny--oh and Nicole/Hayden since they are completely safe) are on pins and needles.

I am hoping that he takes Pao off and nominates Zach because this scenario can either result in Britt going home, which is fine for me, OR getting the girls, Frankie, and Donny to vote Zach out the house. Either way, it'll put a damper in Cody/Derrick's games--two people who talk a lot of sh*t but don't back it up.

I'm just glad that Jocasta, Donny, & Hayden (who I have grown to like) are safe and sitting pretty. I can see these three making it extremely far in this game.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The irony is that no one in the house is as loyal to Frankie as Zach is. Zach had multiple meltdowns and Zach also told him that Cody and Derrick warned Zach against him, but Zach is loyal to him (otherwise he wouldn't have told Frankie).

Frankie is relying way too much on Devin (who is loyal to him but is a house pariah) and Christine (who isn't loyal to anyone and who has a major thirst for Cody's dick... she's already spilled Frankie's secrets to Cody and helped make Frankie more of a target for Cody and Derrick). I think Frankie wants TV time, Frankie needs to think he's the boss, and Frankie likes to manipulate people to feel more powerful. The problem is his manipulations often work against him (he pushed Devin and Caleb to spin out of control last week, which split the alliance and solidified Cody/Derrick with others in the house who have no real interest in helping Frankie).

If Zach goes, he did it to himself, but Frankie shouldn't want it to happen. Even if he's trying damage control before Zach outs the alliance, he's overdoing it, because Devin will tell everyone everything (5 different times). And I have a feeling that if Zach does go, his next target will be Amber, even though he's currently claiming he wants a final 4 with her and Caleb and Christine. I think he will have that urge again to keep Caleb and Devin in his pocket, even as they're actually the biggest targets in the house and making him a target by default.

And now this won't even be an interesting week, because of this stupid, lameass twist of Team America. Frankie and Derrick were chosen (Frankie because of his sister...Derrick I assume must have been chosen by producers because who would vote for him?) and are now likely working together. So Derrick isn't likely to rock the boat to keep Zach.

The only interesting or amusing part of this is that now Devin is in love with Brittany (because she's a single mother).

AG really knows how to kill her show.

• Members

In all honesty, I hate how "America" whines about the lack of female winners but don't put support behind them. I feel like if the viewers/hardcore fans really cared for Donny, they would've given those last two spots to Jocasta and Paola OR Amber because those are the three people he's closest to in the house.

But being a sane BB fan, I realize that this has producer rig written all over it.

Regardless if Frankie has Ariana's stupid ass fans voting, Frankie is disliked by the general consensus of BB fans, who most watch live feeds or After Dark. And Derrick was already in an alliance. I feel like they should've used this Team America twist to bust up big alliances.

I hope this Team America crap ceases once jury rounds begin. I personally hate (under Grodner) when America intervenes into the game. Had they just had a HOH that America controlled (like BBCAN2), I'd be all for that.

I also hope that America does not decide how they vote (a la s8 with America's player) either. I feel like this twist only came to fruition to help push Frankie to the end and keep Ariana fans watching.

• Members

Donny and Derrick are not surprising additions to team America. Nor is Frankie given how hard his sister pushed for it - a click on an online poll isn't exactly going out of the way. I also wouldn't say he's disliked by a majority of Bb fans, it depends on the community. He's well liked in the feed chat rooms for the most part.

The women this season are not very good. It's as simple as that. I'm just glad a few ppl playing good games didn't make it like Cody and Christine and Jocasta.

Devin wants to put up zach and Frankie is pushing for it. They don't realize next to nobody including Caleb and amber will evict him. Zach is totally safe if he goes up.

• Members

Most chatrooms I've been too hate Frankie. He is one of the few houseguests that online fans cannot wait to see him crash and burn. Sometimes more than Devin or Caleb.

And I don't agree that Zach is safe. Him vocally complaining about wanting to leave has set a few houseguests off, and Zach has three influential, well-respected, and beloved people (and one is already starting) to campaign against him: Frankie, Donny, & Jocasta.

All three of them will want to keep Pao (who will most likely remain on the block) over Zach. Donny & Jocasta can easily sway Amber to vote with them, and Caleb, though protesting it, won't go against Amber. Paola only needs 6 votes to get it to a tie.

Paola (votes to keep her FOR sure): Jocasta, Donny, Frankie, Derrick.

Zach (votes to keep him FOR sure): Cody, Christine (maybe), Nicole (maybe), Hayden (maybe).

That leaves Britt, Victoria, Amber, & Caleb.

Again, Donny or Jocasta can easily sway Amber. Though she is in an alliance, she loves these two will all her heart. She won't be able to tell them no. Caleb will vote like Amber (as aforementioned) and he'll protest the eviction but bend once Devin, Derrick, & Frankie beat him into submission. Though Victoria likes Zach, she's wrapped around Frankie's finger. Devin's already informed her of some of the insults that Zach has called her. All it takes it for Frankie to reveal the rest, and Victoria will vote his a** out. And Britt can vote however, but I doubt she'll wanna make any more waves, so she'll vote how Devin wants her too while secretly plotting his demise.

• Members

Caleb, amber, Christine, Derrick, Cody, britt have all flat out said they will keep him to other ppl while talking about it. Hayden and Nicole are playing smart and will because he will go after devin. There's little chance he will go. Victoria will also likely keep him.

I hate Frankie. I'd love to agree that he's hated but I just don't see it. Now, the last two days there's def been a lot more hate than there was but most seem to be more surprised they don't hate him than anything. That's from Bb chat rooms on the feeds, twitter searches, broads, etc I go to.

Frankie tried HARD last night to rally votes against zach. He tried to get Caleb to agree to it but even he won't.

• Members

Zach was nominated. Britt was saved. Britt and Zach snapped during the VETO meeting. Britt snapped on Paola about throwing the comp. Zach blew up on Frankie. Devin is hiding in the HOH. Paola is threatening to toss Devin's protein shake mix in the toilet (because he went back on the promise to her).

Zach is now blowing up the Bomb Squad and has shat on Frankie, Devin, Amber, Caleb, & Christine's game.

Oh this is going to be a good night.

Time to get the hamsters some booze!! tongue.png

• Members

Frankie/amber/Caleb will evict him

Cody, Derrick, Hayden, Nicole, britt will save him.

Donny, Jocasta will likely keep pow. Victoria will likely keep zach.

Christine I have no idea. She says she's with Frankie/amber/Caleb/Devin but I don't think so.

• Members

I don't think so. Zach is screwed because he blew up the Bomb Squad. I think at this moment, Pao is staying even though Pao has expressed that she'll take the fall so Zach can stay and get Devin out. I see Zach being blindsided on Thursday.

Boo, you need to be watching this. It's so good. The hamsters are scrambling and it's too funny. Only sane people in all of this are Victoria, Jocasta, who is talking to Devin, and Donny, who I think is asleep.

Everyone else is scrambling. Even Nicole and Hayden, who Britt chewed into as well. So many people's games are f*cked because of this. Donny, Victoria, & Jocasta are the only people really sitting pretty at this moment.

• Members

I don't think so at all. Cody/Derrick/britt/Hayden/Nicole will def keep zach if for no other reason than to go against devin with them/for them. That's 5 votes right there and he only will need two more, and likely has Christine as well. The only ppl who care about the bomb squad staying secret and close are devin/Caleb tbh.

The issue is none of what most of them saying right now matters. They are all lying and playing each other for the most part and you have amber running around trying to save her game along with Frankie and most ppl won't talk real game around them because they know they are right with devin/Caleb.

But if anyone keeps pow they deserve to go home. Let's keep someone who will throw BOTB and screw me. Nope.

We will find out where people really stand at like 2am. Like always.

• Members

Lines are being drawn in the sand thanks to Derrick, Cody, & Hayden. They are basically saying that whomever does not vote out Pao is going to be a target in later weeks. However, I think that Donny & Frankie, as two members of Team America, will reel Derrick in and get him to vote out Zach. At this point, I seriously think that Zach's game is screwed.

• Members

I think there is zero chance Derrick votes out zach. He wants devin gone. He likes zach. He has an alliance with Cody who wants zach.

Now what he tells Frankie and Donny idk.

If zack goes it'll be by a tie or one vote. Unless he really messes up this week and that's possible.

Archived