Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Members

I think they are going to try to get Christine to backdoor Nicole. I think if they commit to it, it will happen. It would be hilarious.

And Victoria is NOT the target. If she goes up against Donny, Donny is leaving.

Zach doesn't really trust Frankie. He is having a very revealing convo with Victoria. He knows Frankie is full of [!@#$%^&*]. The Zach/Victoria relationship is hilarious to me. They are my favorites in the house and I'm happy they are cool with each other now after not liking each other at first.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victoria knows Derrick's been playing her.

In a perfect world, she could take this to Christine to get Derrick backdoored. But Christine is a woman hater who would still nominate her, and cause her to lose her votes to stay on top of that.

I hope Victoria can keep this info to herself until Thursday, stay safe, and then blow up Derrick's game.

• Members

As of now, she has the votes to stay against Donny. If she spills, Christine will ruin that for her. Christine doesn't have a good track record of keeping secrets. I think she should keep quiet.

With a rational player, she should spill, but Christine is not a rational player.

• Members

Yeah Nicole is one of my least favorite Houseguests of all time.

Not buying the feeds next season. I always just buy them. Next season I will test out the internet and see if it's a good season before I buy them. Nicole's voice makes me want to kill myself. She is awful.

• Members

I never buy feeds. Never. Only seasons (looking back) I would've bought feeds for were 2-7 and 10 & 11. But I had After Dark (on Showtime) for 11, so I was good. Any other season after 11 has sucked feeds wise except for last season, but that was too painful and dark for me to watch to much of. I could only take them in small doses.

I'd buy BBCAN feeds if they were offered to Americans, BUT they're free anyways.

• Members

Derrick showed his true colors last night, telling Cody that outside the house he was going to break every bone in Zach's body, also mentioned breaking his jaw. He employed all this psychological abuse on Zach and on Victoria, shaming Zach for "taking food out of his daughter's mouth," and reducing VIctoria to tears by acting like she'd betrayed him. At one point he mocked her by saying did she expect to do well sitting there in her pretty dress. She had to apologize to him.

For someone as desperate to con America about his goodness, he showed himself last night. An ugly, desperate player. I will never, ever root for him. Ever.

And his mother was making a fool of herself on Twitter, going after Zach's mother for pointing out that Zach should try to get Derrick backdoored. (Zach's mother also replied to a tweet about Frankie that was negative, graphic, and hilarious)

Frankie heard that Nicole said he said Victoria was in his pocket because of his sister (he did say this). He encouraged his fans and his sister's fans to go after Nicole online, because she's a "monster." Disgusting.

I'm most upset that once again the budding relationships in the house, like Zach and Victoria, were destroyed by Derrick and his iron hand. He has ruined so many relationships this season through his control freak, paranoid ways. He makes such bad TV this way I wonder how much longer before they start pushing hard for him to go.

• Members

I'd be shocked if Derrick would go now. The only thing I could see saving Donny at this point is a Pandora's Box or if they put an America's Player twist on it and Frankie and Derrick are told they will get $$$$ if they somehow keep Donny from eviction.

Archived