Big Brother 16 Live Feeds/Spoilers Thread

• Members

I think some of what's going on with Devin is because he's a big black man, but he actually is an obnoxious misogynistic douche. A Devin HOH would be good, but only to see him power trip and thrown on the block the next week a la Jeff in BB13.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll never understand how people who have clearly watched Big Brother go into this house and state with a straight face that ANY massive alliance will succeed? Many of them have "first week syndrome" which I liken to thinking they have the game in the bag but, at some point (likely week 3 or 4), the house will shift like it always does.

And these people all seem to have numerous alliances with each other. It's eventually going to cause many of their downfalls.

I don't think disliking Devin has anything to do with his race. But I'm missing all of his encounters with anyone. All I've seen of him so far on the feeds when I've watched is him cleaning the house at 5am. LOL.

I think it stems from him talking down to the women and he happens to be a bulky guy. I don't agree with the women that he's "threatening" but I'm not going to call it a race issue at the moment.

• Members

I do t think the girls who dislike dr in because he this big black man, I think it's because the way he treats people abd speaks to them I def see their point but I also see how cool he is with like Caleb and Frankie. He's just all over the place.

Cody and Nicole are into each other. Hayden and zach are also into Nicole. She's not admitting she's into Cody but it's pretty clear IMO. Palo wants cody bad. Caleb is obsessed with amber and their talk about was hard to watch. Lots of relationship dynamics going on.

Derrick actually started trying to forge relationships for a bit tonight.

Joey leaving still doesn't foil team America. There will still be two added and maybe a third even at this point.

I really dislike Frankie, zach and Caleb yet love their interactions with each other. Victoria and Hayden are annoying I really like Cody, Amber and Donny. The rest I like but don't care that much about yet.

• Members

Major meltdown tonight. Devin confronted Amber about how she's been treating Caleb (all a lie seeing as Caleb is deluded), and Amber became upset and cried. Caleb and Amber had a heart to heart and squashed their "beef," and Caleb is back to keeping hope alive that Amber will give him a shot. rolleyes.gif

Devin came off looking bad and he had a house meeting and apologized for his actions. While everyone commended him for coming clean, Devin might've become public enemy #1. Everyone (with the exception of Donny & Jocasta as they both remain neutral) have expressed wanting Devin gone after this.

Oh here are some feeds sites wink.png

• Members

Devin's meltdown was hilarious but a part of me wants him to stay and win HOH and then expose the Bomb Squad. Devin needs to stay because he causes drama too. I just saw that Brittany was rallying the girls (Amber, Jocasta, Paola) up to get Devin out the house but that's stupid IMO. I'd keep him because he's always going to be public enemy #1.

I also don't see AG letting him go so easily, which for once, I agree. She needs to pull heaven and earth tomorrow to make sure Devin wins HOH. Or Donny. I don't even see Jocasta putting him up either because even when Brittany was preaching to the girls that they must put Devin up, I could see the wheels spinning in her head. As a long-term fan (Jocasta that is), I don't think she'll be dumb enough to put Devin up because it would move her up the totem pole to be evicted. Plus, I think Jocasta also has a good read on the house too. She's quiet and extremely observant. I would not be surprised if she's figured out the alliance of 8 seeing as she's somewhere around when they divide off and have meetings.

Furthermore, even though Amber is mad with Devin and Caleb will be too, I don't see the two of them walking away from Devin so quickly. Amber, though pissed, still shows that she has a soft spot for Devin, and Caleb (though deluded) has said on feeds that he wants to keep Devin as long as he can because if Devin goes then he knows he's next because he's a comp beast.

You'd think Britt (as savvy as she is) and Victoria would catch on already to the big alliance as it's obvious. They're always hanging out and coming out the storage room together. Devin could easily be Britt's lucky charm if she'd win HOH and pump info from him.

I think Cody/Frankie/Derrick/Zach think they got it in the bag but it only takes the producer to rig a comp or drop seeds in one houseguest's ear for things to flip on them. I'm 50/50 on whether Devin will go this upcoming weak, but part of me feels that the house will flip and Devin will get a reprieve. It happened last season with Elissa being the most hated and lasting the jury. Same with Frank. Same with Shelly. Same with Rachel. Same with Jessie (s11) on so forth. Again, I don't see Allison willing to get rid of this season's villain so easily. It'd kill the season quickly and they might as well give the money to Frankie or Zach.

I'm praying for Donny/Devin/Jocasta HOH. I see these three as being the ONLY ones to turn this game on it's head. Britt possibly could if she'd put two and two together.

• Members

I wouldn't say they're awful. They're just not actually, you know, PLAYING. lol (But I guess that does make them awful, LOL)

Christine has the most potential. Brittany seems like she could be good but none of them are at all playing this game.

I wouldn't say the guys are a lot better. Not much game play going on. Frankie is doing well but he's already been mentioned and a few of them are aware of how social he is.

The game will definitely turn at some point.

And I'm fully prepared for a Devin HOH tonight. LOL. But man is he a hot mess. Caleb ... I can't take another minute of his Amber talk. His head is so far out of the game right now. His fall from HOH could be fun to watch.

• Members

Some of the guys are being smart and laying low, letting other guys take heat, and forming side alliances. Cody is doing this wel, as I'd Derrick. The problem with Frankie doing it is he's so loud and in need of attention everyone sees it. Cody last night was mocking Devin with the girls for a bit and she's done this before with different girls. Derrick also does this well.

Caleb, Frankie, Zach, Devin meanwhile are on everyone's radar. Including those in their own alliances.

The girls I wish I could say are just laying low, but it's clear by most of their conversations they have no idea what they are doing.

• Members

Christine has the most potential but she's easily becoming Shelly/Helen 2.0, which ironic because Helen is her favorite player. :rolleyes: I see her game being blown up like Helen's eventually.

Overall, I think some of these people would be stupid to get rid of Devin. Devin would be someone I wouldn't consider getting rid of until it's about time for the jury rounds. He'd've created enough chaos for me to have slipped by to the next phase.

What annoys me with these people though is how they are using the word "floater" so loosely. It's week one! Smart people don't make alliances and just because they are not making deals with you does not make them "floaters." And the usage of the term floaters annoys me because all these houseguests use the term incorrectly all the time. They fail to realize that a floater is someone that floats from alliance to alliance, which is actually a stellar strategy is utilized well (see Jun, s4). I hate that Rachel was re-coined the term as something else. There is a difference between being a plant/piece of furniture (the word they should be using) and a floater.

• Members

Hayden/Nicole were nominated by Amber. Britt/Pao were nominated by Devin. Hayden and Nicole won BoTB, so Devin is soul HOH. Devin wants to win VETO and remove Pao and replace her with Victoria.

Furthermore, the Bomb Squad is good as dead. Zach/Cody plan on flipping the house on Caleb/Devin/Amber and grabbing the likes of Jocasta, Donny, and Britt and making a new alliance; however, they fail to realize that Donny/Jocasta are super loyal to Amber. And Donny still has love for Devin regardless Devin trying to evict him (oh Donny sad.pngwub.png). I see this potential coup flipping on Cody and Zach if they try and pull this before the VETO ceremony because it'll get back to Amber or Devin, and Cody will end up taking the fall.

I'm hoping this all happens because it'll divide the house into two sides Zach/Christine/Cody/Britt/Nicole/Hayden on one side and Devin/Caleb/Amber/Jocasta/Pao/Donny on the other with Frankie, Derrick, and Victoria in the middle. And with Zach hating Victoria and Victoria LOVING Amber, she'll drift to that side of the house. Derrick will side with Zach for the time being even though I see him being a floater. And Frankie will be pissed for not being included in Zach's alliance and he'll react by either forgiving it, and joining Zach OR going against him and single-handedly demolishing Zach's game.

Oh I hope this occurs this week! *fingers crossed* tongue.png

Archived