2014 Daytime Emmy's Discussion

AllMyDaysatGH

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sarah Michelle was with Kathy Griffin the light before the Emmys and tweeted a picture of them together and said to tune in. It's obvious where that story came from and that Sarah stands by it. I don't think it's a big deal though.

• Members

So that alone (being with SMG) confirms it? Even though KG dispelled it herself with, "Of course, none of that can be confirmed-it can only be alleged under the umbrella of the first amendment under comedy and satire." Unless I didn't read something new, I'm unable to see how it was obvious SMG stands by KG's story KG then debunked herself. Why would SMG use the web-cast of the 2014 Daytime Emmys and have a known comedian get her story out after 19 years of interviews and questions about SL in which she's denied it? KG can have met up with SMG and still used a 19 year old rumour for a joke. She's a comedian, that's what she does. As I said above, the logistics of it being true are just about impossible. Maybe if we found out that SL really does have precognitive abilities.

But even the article reporting it showed KG incorrectly mixing up major details, later corrected by article itself.

What's more is that she said SL "had (SMG) fired before the show ended"... in 2011...? smile.png

(If this were serious, I think SMG would know the correct details, like when she left wink.png - or it was a joke referring to her one-off 2011 cameo appearance before the show ended)

• Members

Oh Please. This story has been going around for 19 years. Dano acting like KG crossed a line. If Dano supportsDaytime as she says then why wasnt she there. Oh wait she RETIRED from Daytime in 2005 after her short term GL gig. So please stop acting like your this big defender, Linda.

If she thinks Kathy has ben the worse thing that could happen to daytime, was Dano on auto pilot during Frons ABC tenure?

Archived