Netflix: Chelsea

YRBB

• Members

I loved the latest episode completely. No one does a dinner party like Chelsea. Like her special, I wish I was there. Being Italian myself, Frank Grillo's tomfoolery is part and parcel for me. Of course, Chris Evans is perfection in every way. He never disappoints. Chadwick Boseman looked great, but I did think it was odd that she made him watch such a long video. I couldn't help but imagine the awkward silences.

Canadian pride always for the lovely Emily van Camp, who I found fascinating to watch as she took in the craziness around her.

I don't watch any of these superhero films, so Sebastian Stan is really new to me.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The first ep was pretty hard to get through. I had to LOL at Pitbull being one of the first guests...really? LMAO awful, but his message was good.

But I looooved the second ep! The telenovela segment was hysterical! I'm going to check out the 3rd ep tomorrow sometime

One of the best parts about the show is Chunk freely wandering around the set the whole time...he is soo cute! LMAO

Where is the show taped and where do peeps get tickets?! Anyone know?

• Members

OMG, I loved today's episode so much. Like, I was actually sad that it was over and I'm getting used to its style and format rapidly too.

The Harajuku thing was SO interesting, and I had no idea. Also didn't know the moon moves further away from the Earth every day or that, if you were driving, you'd need 6 months to get there. :mellow:

Gwen Stefani was also cute and it was interesting to FINALLY get an answer on that Japanese phase of hers. She did say miracle a lot though :lol:

Tomorrow has Wanda Sykes and Chelsea looks like she

LOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Chelsea is back! Ive been watching the show and like it. Its like Chelsea Lately but without the round table. I prefer this over that special she had last year. I like when she goes off and talks to real normal people. She is also a great interviewer and enjoy her with her guests

its weird but despite being on Netflix with little restriction, Chelsea seems more reserved and less abrasive than when she was on E! I feel like she curses less as well. Anyone else get that?

• 1 month later...

Archived