Netflix: Chelsea

YRBB

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This morning when I woke up she was doing a live stream on Facebook about it and I witnessed the whole thing. It was the best 15 minutes I ever spent in my entire life. She is HYSTERICAL. I think it's still up. Pelosi was in the background the whole time. Please check it out! LOL

• 1 month later...
  • Members

This describes my opinion on that debut almost thought for thought. Very spot on. 

What I was left with was that it had its very funny moments, some awkward things, but overall it's only the beginning, it was enjoyable and I can see Chelsea settling in and letting herself flourish. Mostly I thought she didn't seem 100% comfortable yet/in her groove, and maybe a little out of practice. Already dying for episode 2 and to see where she takes it overall.

• Members

Enjoyed episode 2! No, she's not redefining talk shows, but I'm enjoying it. At least it's a little more fluid and free (especially with language and content), although it's clear even Chelsea herself is a little awkward and unsure how it's all supposed to work. The telenovela segment was a lot of fun (I cannot believe they do the whole "giving you your lines through an earpiece as you do the scene. Really? How the f uck are you supposed to act that way?) and the time skit was fun too. 

Tomorrow's preview showed her having dinner with Chris Evans and Emily VanCamp (also someone else but I couldn't tell who) and hilariously asking him

lmao!

It did feel weird/wrong to me too.

Chelsea Does was amazing, so if that's how you felt, you're not gonna like this much either, although it features more celebrities combined with the kind of issue commentary/discussion she did with the documentary.

Archived