June 9-13, 2014: GH #1 in Women 18-49 Demo

Toups

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If that was to happen, Robin would probably get credit for the ratings increase.

Why is it that JP and JFP is at fault for Y&R's declining ratings but RC and FV doesn't get any credit for GH's ratings rise? I know when it comes to ratings transitive property is used in some cases, and is dismissed in other cases.

• Members
Not sure who you mean, but you quoted my post. I think Billy Miller/Jason will get credit too. Just like Michelle Stafford gets credit for current ratings.

I don't blame JFP. I'm enjoying Y&R right now. And RC and FV do get credit. For the clever casting stunts.

• Members

GO CARTINI!

Can't wait till they bring on Billy Miller as Jason....tangling with Nina and Ava..wow...must watch TV. And then when Michael Muhney shows up as Dr. Tom Hardy and fires Obrect and takes over the hospital...zoom to number 1..

JFP and this writing team will get through end of year. They've already got ED coming back in Sept as Ash and they are going to recast Adam. I think Sony will wait out a very lame/anemic summer to see if they can turn it around.

• Members

Oh Days... I do have hope with Eve on our screens now.. and with Eileen coming soon - but this is proof that having Daniel on our screens 5 days/week being a hero and seeing Jennifer ball her eyes out 5 days/week over Danny boy is NOT what we want to see!

• Members

I am not familiar with Kay Aldens stuff but I do no she was Bill's protege. If she doesn't get it who should? Did he have another protege that is competent? Is there a non-Bill Bell writer that should get the show?

I do wonder what Brad would do with the show if he wanted it.

Archived