June 9-13, 2014: GH #1 in Women 18-49 Demo

Toups

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Uh, who thought the writing was going to improve with JP? Somebody said...uh, nevermind. JG must be somewhere laughing his azz off!.

And yes, JFP needs to be replaced STAT. Y&R is having an identity crisis in look, sound and feel...sometimes it almost seems like it resembles the real Y&R, then other times, unrecognizable.

B&B has been more entertaining that any of the other daytime soaps I've seen in the last few months- God, I never thought I'd say that!

• Members

GH hits number 1 in demos hell yes. It was a solid April to a solid May and now a fantastic June. It's amazing how steady it has been and Michelle is a mega hit u all are just eating it now. Y and R needs changes I bet JFP scapegoats Jean.

• Members

Rhino hide u can't deny how solid the ratings have been especially after Kim left again and it could have crashed and it did not.

With Y and R I think JFP should be replaced by Wendy Riche. I doubt JFP will go. I think Jean isn't clicking at Y and R.

• Members

We won't even discuss how we were bullied and bashed for not seeing Jean as the greatest thing since pink toe polish! The crickets are getting so loud in here...lol

Twenty years of experience? No! She has one year of experience 20 times! We all knew (well 99.7865214% of us knew) Jean was going to fail and that it would not take long. She does not need more time because this will NOT get better. Jean is incompetent, PERIOD! She and Altman need to go now!

Archived