Big Brother 16: Discussion Thread

• Members

Boo hiss boo at the TV edit trying to make it look like Zach betrayed Frankie and Frankie is the victim. That's just BS. Jimmy Durante trashed Zach to the point of possibly making up some really ugly lies about him. He's not a saint. I don't give a !@#$%^&*] whose brother he is, CBS.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I noticed that as well. Frankie was running around to pretty much everyone throwing Zach as far under the bus as he could and campaigning to have him evicted. I see they left that out. Victim Frankie was such manipulation by the editors. Ugh. Hated that.

I like Derrick and JackPeyton was spot on in why Derrick is a favorite. And I rarely favorite many of the males on BB. He's good.

• Members

Dare I say it but I feel bad for Devin after tonight's episode. I didn't like how the house clapped and cheered after he lost. It just showed how low-class these people truly are. But Jocasta and Donny's scene was so cute even though Jocasta got carried away. :lol:

And I am over Team America. But I decided to vote for option B, a power player, so there is a shift in the house. Plus, this will put targets on Frankie and Derrick's backs if the HOHs are someone like Jocasta/Victoria.

• Members

It's tacky, but really I think if roles were reversed Devin would have done the same.

I don't even know who I'd want to vote for. Derrick is stupid enough to think America hates Zach, so he's probably going to try to get Zach put up. Zach's one of about 3 reasons why I'm still watching this season.

• Members

Sad if not surprised at the people, including awful players like James Rhine and GM, who are ragging on Jocasta for being sick and not being able to play POV. Dan doing the same takes away the last bit of respect I had for him.

Anyone who thinks they would be able to do anything other than what she did (which was mandated by BB) are lying to themselves.

• Members

I doubt Jocasta would even care. Past players sh*t on current players so much, yet they kiss their asses when they get out the house, trying to get a piece of their shine and a bit of their 15 mins. Phonies. That's why I prefer BBCAN players b/c they're at least more polite to their peers. And I know GM's bum ass ain't talking. She only won comps in the end because the power players were gone by then.

• Members
This. SO much this. I really hope someone set GM straight. And I love me some Dan but he's mr. "throw comps" so I don't put too much weight on what he says. It's no different than Jocasta being too sick to play. She couldn't even walk. What do they really expect? Maybe they should educate themselves about her situation before they throw out how much better they are and how she should have competed.

Although they're pretty consistent with their Andy hate, heh.

I won't lie, I laughed my ass off at the entire house cheering when Donny beat Devin. I do feel bad for anyone who gets isolated in a situation like that and think it's shitty but Devin had zero clue what was going on in that game until it seemingly started to sink in that he was sunk. Have some self-awareness.

Archived