Big Brother 16: Discussion Thread

• Members

I cant stand Derrick and how he tries to run everyone. I need him out.

Cody should have put up Caleb for his own game instead of backing down to the house. I do like Caleb staying in there so this story with Amber can continue to play out

I really wanted to see Brittany in a position of power but I cant see them keeping her

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, Frankie receiving the news about his grandfather almost brought tears to my eyes.

How did I miss Jocasta speaking in tongues!?

That screenshot of Caleb/Stalker is hilarious. And I'm not mad at him for taking the five grand.

No that little girl did not say Haydn was weird for "always trying to make sex with Nicole." I fell out.

• Members

This season is straight shitty. I swear DR wants a sausage fest jury/final two. And why the f*ck would they do a knockout HoH when this season is in desperate need of a power shift? Why didn't they revert back to one HoH as this twist is officially played out? There better be some fu*kin' power rewarded to an outsider this week or I am done! Sick of this sh*t....mad.gif

• Members

LOL at Zach hand gesturing across his neck and mouthing, "Don't pick me, don't pick me..." to Derrick. At first I thought Derrick was being nasty when he asked Frankie if he wanted to see his grandfather. So he gets to go to the funeral or he literally just gets a photo? I'm sympathetic, but he's so dramatic. I couldn't help but laugh when Jocasta was fanning him like one of the nurses in church.

Can you imagine waking up every morning to see Amber staring back at you? She is so stunning.

• Members

Because Amber is f*cking stupid and lacks a read on the house. Her eyes will open though when she's nominated YET again. Only good thing about this HoH comp was that Christine exposed her hand by picking Donny/Jocasta. But if they get no power this week, it is pointless. I feel like this comp should NEVER be played this early. This is comp that should be played where there are 9 people or less. Today should've been A/B questions.

• Members

Amber knows she is in trouble. She tried to tell Cody something but stumbled over her words for about half an hour last week; finally Derrick put her out of her misery and cockblocked their conversation for the rest of the night. But yeah, she lacks a read on the house and I don't think realizes HOW in trouble she is or how few allies she actually has.

Another thought: They are running out of people to nominate. Nominate Nicole/Hayden again and piss both off? Or put Christine up? OMG I'd love to see her on the block. Whoever made the Michele Noonan comparison was right on.

• Members

Zach done lost his mind! Whoever compared him to a mix between a toddler and Mussolini was right. I hate the fact that he can compete next week. Im going to need a girl to win HoH and out him up

Frankie, better not backdoor my girl Amber

Yes, Jocasta's diary room especially when dealing with that idiot Victoria were hilarious.

• Members

Do you like Nicole and Christine more than Zach? I can't be as generous. He's a mess, but Christine is just nasty to people, and Nicole is worthless. She wouldn't even talk to him before nominations because she was convinced someone was hiding in the bathrooms.

I'm so embarrassed that Nicole wept over being called a "froot loop dingus." How weak the women on this show have become. I think the show wants us to see her as a victim and Zach as a villain, and I'm sure it worked for some, but that's the mildest insult I can remember.

Zach wants to be a villain but he sucks at it. He doesn't have the timing or delivery. If he was himself, just a goofy kid, the way he often is on the feeds, he'd be better. He thinks saying stupid things, or bashing women, will give him cred, but it does not work.

Jocasta gives great DR. I enjoyed getting to see more of her.

I wish this show's editing didn't suck so much and I wish they'd stop trying to whitewash Frankie.

• Members

Zach is completely fu.cking insane and yet endlessly intriguing to watch & creates a lot of drama. But it's getting tiring.

Nicole with her squeaky voice & Christine are just the most annoying bitches ever. Nicole, especially, is getting worse and worse.

Frankie -- it's clear how desperately they're trying to paint him under a positive light but I guess better a Victim Frankie than a Comic Relief Frankie.

Victoria needs to be gone yesterday.

Jocasta was HILARIOUS with her cricket comments. My God, she was GREAT.

• Members

Victoria brings nothing at all to this show. How has she managed to stay?

Zack is the man! This guy cracks me up.

Frankie irritates me, but Derrick is the one I would like to see go. He reminds me of Tony on Survivor, and not in a good way.

Amber, that breeze is the door knocking you out the door. Dingus was great to describe Nicole. Loved the crickets. Christine and her thirsty ass can go too. Hayden, Caleb and Cody are eye candy, so I don't want to see any of them go yet. Donny still being there amazes me, and I like his genuine nature. Jocasta is the best.

Archived