Big Brother 16: Discussion Thread

• Members

Tons and tons of BB players will be on B&B for a day or two. Including most of my favorites from this season. Amber! Zach!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Big-Brother-Donny-1087569.aspx

This answers 16 questions about this season. Christine's responses make me fume and laugh at her.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwieselman/16-lingering-big-brother-16-questions-answered#3jx5eaz

As for the show's plans, I don't think they intended to push Derrick (I think they wanted to push Frankie and maybe Nicole/Christine and then once Derrick was the clear winner, they gave in), but it did seem very one-sided by the last month of episodes. I think he kind of wore them, and everyone, down. I think he was a very good player but I think the twists this season were ones he used to his adantage.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What else is CBS going to show in the summer? Its a reality show so it doesn't cost as much to produce as a scripted series. As a summer, it doesn't face much competition and its ratings were higher. Obviously it went down as this was premiere week for most networks, which is perfect timing for BB to end

The show has had over 6.0 for most of this season and has passed the 7.0 mark several times. AND this is with ratings down as it did better last year

• Members

If you mean Dick's season (BB8), I totally agree. If you mean BB16, I also agree, although I do think the winner was deserving and I really genuinely liked a lot of these people, so to my surprise I don't have any negative memories of the season, the way I did last season.

As for Dick - he has my sympathy. I know it's not easy for anyone to admit their HIV diagnosis publicly, even today. I hated him on BB but I don't wish that disease on anyone.

Archived