Big Brother 16: Discussion Thread

• Members

We have 20 days until we see what type of people CBS/Big Brother will throw at us this year. Praying it isn't a clusterf**k like last year. Seriously.

What are you guys hoping for this season/summer?

It looks like the show is kicking off one day earlier than last year.

FYI: It was announced that Big Brother will FINALLY be shown in HD...

Story: http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/06/05/big-brother-new-season-high-definition/

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Praying to God that this is another newbie season and that it's well diverse this season. I don't want another season of GM, Amanda, or Aaryn type characters in the house. I hope they also added a racism clause in the contracts too. Give them a warning before finally removing their asses from the house. Last season got too toxic for me.

But I've been hearing that this season might be a Blood v. Water or Coaches type season with rumbling of players potentially being:

• Members

I agree. Finally BB makes the transition to HD! Apparently it involved a lot of work on the house. Hopefully we get a nice sleek design. It's due for a massive makeover.

I really really really don't want returning players.

• Members

The house is always so ugh to me now -- like maybe only one thing stands out to me when they unveil it other than that I'm more interested in the other countries houses.

Returning players are the worst, because they don't even go back far enough. I would love to see people from the early years when I loved BB and mainly people who haven't won but still played one hell of a game.

• Members

The house is always so ugh to me now -- like maybe only one thing stands out to me when they unveil it other than that I'm more interested in the other countries houses.

Returning players are the worst, because they don't even go back far enough. I would love to see people from the early years when I loved BB and mainly people who haven't won but still played one hell of a game.

Archived