Daytime Emmy Reels

• Members
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bwhaha...lol...His reel was so short though....

I was hoping Daniel would have picked another episode which I found more effective. I think its the one before he falls off the apartment building. I didnt care for the one he chose on here.

Ellen is just Ellen...I dont want him to win because then will have Mrs. Kaka all over the screen...ugh

Max's tape is weak too....Ive never found him a strong actor....

Depending on what the voters want it's between Chandler and Bryan.....

• Members

Bryan Craig actually looks good! But his acting skills still suck. He always disappoints me. And it has Kiki's whining and screeching! SO annoying!! And Sonny's random wooden yelling.

I don't watch all the soaps cause I'm too busy to watch most of them but from what I've seen I'd like it if Kelley Missal won. She really stepped up and improved when Prospect Park came. Of course it helped that she wasn't a victim of RC's poison pen and FV's directing anymore. But I was distracted by Tea's hair even though Florencia Lozano is beautiful. I liked when Dani yelled for her mother and the Todds to be civil and stop fighting. And another good thing about her reel was that Howarth kept his schtick to a minimum for once. The other 70% of his 'performances'...

I'd also like to see Jane Elliott win. She's always fierce no matter how stupid Tracy is when Luke is involved. I loved the scenes with her calling out Luke and seeing through his bullsh*t.

• Members

I cant believe im about to say this but I think Eric Martsolf had the best supporting actor reel. Scott Cliftons is a close second tho and will prolly win.

Elizabeth Hendrickson should for sure win supporting actress. Tho Kristian Alfonso did it better a decade ago. Jane Elliot is always good too.

Leading actor is up now as well. The Y&R category. Looks like Billy Miller or Peter Bergman to me.

Archived