New Irish Soap - Red Rock

Bright Eyes

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy f*ck monkey, tonight's episode was everything. I desperately wish you could watch what I just did, Chit.

Not one younger actress on the US soaps could even remotely do the tremendous work Ann Skelly puts in as Rachel. With the latest twists, there are so many options for how the Brian story will culminate and I am salivating to see it. The trial is next week, where I'm sure I'll be on the edge of my seat every second.

• Members

You are right! Wow. The nuances in that performance. I do not like Rachel or Brian, but dang. They are bringing it. 

I'm in the States and can watch. The eps are out there on private torrent trackers and filelockers. It is worth digging them up trust me!!!

• Members

Paudge makes it really difficult to feel bad for him. Not sure why but I like Ollie.  I have to put my CC on for him tho. I can barely understand a word he says. 

Vincent trying to quit his job after one day? You'd think sitting and doing absolutely nothing would be right up his alley. 

So far, I'm loving the extra eppies!

• Members

Can Michael PLEASE catch a break?!  

I have a bad feeling about Sup :( :(

I went from feeling bad for Paudge to be irritated by him to downright complete and utter disgust.  I want him exposed!  

Katie is beginning to bug me.  I understand not wanting to take money from Patricia, but this is David's child too and he can want nice things for his son.  The Kiely's are thieves and bullies.  They have nothing to offer that child accept for Vinnie who tries to do the right thing.  

As for Season 2, is that where you guys are now?  

• Members

Episode 44 was the season finale. The show then took a break in the summer months of 2015. The new episodes you're watching are the beginning of season two. The episodes on Amazon only go until the end of 2015. You're still months behind.

Also, I don't think the show is doing season anymore, but instead is now year round.

Archived