NCIS New Orleans: Discussion Thread

• Administrator

NCIS New Orleans: Discussion Thread

NCIS: NEW ORLEANS – NCIS: NEW ORLEANS is a drama about the local field office that investigates criminal cases affecting military personnel in the Big Easy, a city known for its music, entertainment and decadence. Leading the team is Special Agent Dwayne Pride (Golden Globe Award winner Scott Bakula), aka “King,” a native of NOLA who is driven by his need to do what is right. Working with Pride is Special Agent Christopher LaSalle (Lucas Black), who plays hard but works harder; and Special Agent Meredith “Merri” Brody (Zoe McLellan), a charismatic and tough interrogator who transferred from the Great Lakes office in search of a fresh start. Supporting them is coroner Dr. Loretta Wade (CCH Pounder), who is as eccentric as she is smart. This colorful city that harbors a dark side is a magnet for service personnel on leave, and when overindulgence is followed by trouble, Pride’s team is at its best.

Gary Glasberg (“NCIS”), Mark Harmon (“NCIS”) and Jeffrey Lieber are the executive producers for CBS Television Studios.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First Look

h1gMCh2.jpg

I'm happy Zoe is back on television and I wonder if they'll let Josh out to continue to do the Fast series films since he signed up for I think 3.

ETA: This is a FL if you didn't see the backdoor pilot on the mothership series.

• 2 years later...

Archived