Marvel's Agent Carter: Discussion Thread

• Members

I've watched last Tuesday's eppy about 5 times already.  I just love this character so much and applaud her for calling Jack a coward because that's what he is.  

I changed my mind.  Really digging Peggy and Jason.  I don't buy that she's suddenly into Sousa's crippled ass.  He had me cracking up.  Going off in his office and wanting Jason's head on a platter.  At first, I didn't think I would like this sci fi thing, but its really good.  Peggy is back to kicking ass this week, and I can't wait!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

We'll see. I was far from convinced it would get a second season, but I think the Marvel/Disney brand keeps these shows somewhat protected. AOS should've gone long ago but it keeps trucking.

I suspect Marvel may put AC on Netflix for one more series or a film if it leaves ABC, simply because Peggy/Atwell is so popular. It would likely be better-quality there, though it's improved a great deal.

• Members

It's a real shame the show hasn't found an audience, as it is really, really good.  I have binged watched in two sessions and am caught up for the finale.  I loved the musical number, her friend I forget his name, he was really good.   I think the character I could do without is Jarvis.  It was cute at first, but now it is just affected and annoying with his babbling away.   I do love Dottie Underwood though, and was happy they worked her in.   Whitney is cool too, but it seems like she has to be consumed by the power.  All the talk of Gamma radiation makes me think they will throw an easter egg in for The Hulk.

• Members

Here's hoping Netflix (or a similar platform) picks up Agent Carter. It could last longer.

I've got three episodes left, but I loved every single episode, and almost everything works for this - from the love triangle, to the main plot, to the relationships started in the previous seasons, to the new characters, etc.

Bridget Regan is a joy to watch as Dottie Underwood. If only in some weird way she could be made a regular and work both with and against Carter in the future.

Archived