• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hahahaha!!!! Just saw that episode and that was pretty good.

I love that while Lusicious has his memory back, he is still changed. That internal conflict is intriguing as all get out.

Meanwhile, I am starting to feel that Andre's gal is doing the long con to get him to admit he set that hit on Lus.

• Members

something definitely seemed off. This dude is crazy and just confessed to murder and you are gonna taunt him as if he wouldnt kill you? Then there was her arresting him alone right then and there instead of getting a warrant and coming back with backup. I thought Lee just did this for dramatic effect but didnt expect her to be a hallucination

• Members

Well, I just assumed she could really handle herself though or since she mentioned Vegas maybe she was a mob enforcer type from that point on.

But like you...I didn't see that coming. It makes me want to watch all their scenes to see if there was some clue. I know they did flashbacks, but no dialogue so would it have been in the dialogue.

Just...so well played.

• Members

I just kept thinking prior to those very last scenes and that reveal that she is playing him and trying to trick him into confessing. I never trusted her but I didn't expect that ending. I agree that twist at the end of tonight's episode with Dre/Pamela was definitely "wow". It made me think a bit of the Twilight Zone when it was happening.

I thought that Trai did a really good job playing those scenes. Poor Andre. I am glad that his parents are being there for him. I like this more sensitive Lucious. I hope he keeps this part of his personality as he reconciles his memories of his past. 

It's time for them to really handle Mama Dubois. I think that they might really dig into her past and expose all the dirt they can find on her and her family publicly. I could see them really embarrassing her publicly in front of her friends/associates and sullying her family's name and legacy. Maybe she's also backstabbing some friends/associates and they will expose that as well. They can make it so that no one will want to associate with her or the Dubois family. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I enjoyed tonight's fall finale of Empire. There was quite a bit of action going on. I am liking this nicer, more improved version of Lucious. I like seeing him show genuine concern for Andre.

I also liked seeing Trai Bryers get a chance to show off his vocals a bit. I knew he could sing in real life but wasn't sure if the producers would ever include him doing that somehow in the show. I had figured if they did, it would be by having Dre have some sort of fantasy of him singing. 

I am glad that the Lyons exposed Mama Dubois and that Hakeem got Bella back. Not surprised by how things ended with Angelo and am interested in seeing how Jamal deals with the fallout from that. I am also interested in seeing what happens with unhinged Claudia and Lucious.

Edited by xtr