• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Playing catchup.

And @MoTheGreat, you were right. Episode 10 WAS Juicy.

DEAD at Tiana snatching that weave. And loving that the pacing appeared good so far...

EXCEPT...I didn't know that Hakeem and Ttiana were back together. I just thought they were in an alliance. So that was jarring. However, I loved that so far (watching episode 11) that there is organic conflict there with the baby between them.

And yes, Grandma is a schemer.  And DEAD again at her calling Anika Boo Boo Kitty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Probably cause posters are over this show. What season is this? 3? I have the first two on dvd but haven't bothered watching this season. Last night's episode only had a 3.7 HH rating. It didn't even beat Criminal Minds in the ratings which it would do regulary and its demos have fallen dramatically too.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I play catchup...usually (emphasis on usually) by Fox's webpage which unlocks its episodes day of new episode. If I cannot wait...well...hehe...

I've been loving this season more than season two. Feels like they gotten back to what worked in Season 1.

Haven't seen last week's yet...but saw the clip for this week with Cookie, Andre, and Nessa and THAT gave me life.

PS. That gay love triangle though...lol. Where do you think it's going?