• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh Trai, how perfect art thou!

I have stopped watching a many shows over story choice. General Hospital was one I broke up with and just can't bring myself to care anymore. 1) Jason not getting his memory back and the end of Jason and Keisha.  2) oh how my preteen hormones wanted Stephan and Alexis to steam it up. Instead they made them cousins! Then siblings! Why? I. Was. Done! 

• Members

Luscious will have that sluttly prosecutor on her knees soon enough. She's itching for it.

Loved that corpse in her car. Luscious just makes me smile! He's now the sole reason to watch this show.

Cookie is a cartoon now and she will soon be at the point where she can't be salvaged. They are really messing up a good thing.

Keem has joined Jamal in the land of completely uninteresting and only Andre still has my attention. Trai is doing a marvelous job.

Gabby running from the Feds? Laughable, but she could certainly use the running!

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

I also thought Cookie was just a tad bit over the top last night. They need to always remember to give her human moments if they are going to continue this route lest she become unwatchable. They did a good job with the flash black and her reaction to Prosecutor Tits Cheap Shoes I'm Going To Bang Lucious And Ruin My Career Ford threatening her children. They also made her smart with manipulating the prosecutor into going after the sell of Apex. More calculating Cookie please! 

I agree that Andre is probably the most interesting brother. But thats caus he's still woefully underdeveloped as compared to the other two. They kill it the more he gets focus. 

Grace Gaely continues to shine as Anika. She's also quite interesting. 

Shari Sheppard was on the Tom Joyner morning show saying she didn't like the politics (cookie's comment about comitting suicide in police custody) in her entertainment but did like the video Hakeem and Jamal made. Is she too slow to realize that the show is political unto itself? Lucious going on nationally TV explaining rap music was political. Lucious' entire spiel to Andre about education and marrying white woman and people still seeing him as a Black man was political. Jamal's entire existence is political. Matter of fact this show, on this network, with these characters, in these roles, in this setting, with these actors whose blackness is relevant to the story makes it political. Example, the use of the nation of islam.  Alot of times, these things are ignored for black people on most shows. Example: Olivia Pope until her daddy came along. 

• Members

Those scenes with Lucious and his mother, damn. That brought back some times I'd like to forget. I thought that was so realistic. The desperation a child feels to stay with their mother, no matter how bad the situation.

I hope that despicable prosecutor gets everything she deserves and I don't mean Lucious's dick! Taking such joy in scaring Cookie with the idea that her child might commit suicide. Truly deplorable.

Andre and Rhonda trying to did up Vernon. Macabre, but funny.