GH: May Sweeps preview

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why is it going to take until next month for Nathan to tell Britt that they're siblings? Britt should already know this. Is this supposed to be the secret that Nathan is keeping? SID reports that Nathan is keeping a big big secret but he doesn't know who to share it with, or something like that. I'm confused.

• Members

REMEMBER WHEN SOAPS HAD REAL MAY SWEEPS!!!!! The writers then really knew how to draw you in and have you sitting at the edge of your seat for days, weeks, and months. Final payoffs were AWESOME and real ratings grabber! And the best thing about it is that the climax of one storyline always led to a new storyline, tying it in some way and branching it off involving other characters! This is the writing I miss for ALL SOAPS!!!! This drivel that airs on television now is mediocre, below mediocre. It's just not cutting it but for some reason the writers swear they are writing the best stuff ever seen and have the nerve to compare their storylines on air now to those of the past! There is NO COMPARISON!!!! It's just not good, very stale, boring, and lacks true skill, creativity, passion, and continuity. My rant for the day!!!

• Members

This show had the last two good ones I can remember. The Faison reveal and a year later when Robin broke up the wedding. Both of those reminded me of classic sweeps payoffs, especially in the modern era. But they show just fell apart both times afterwards.

Archived