DAYS: Is It Time For Daniel & Jennifer To Call It Quits For Good?

• Members

I buy that sungrey. Totally. He couldn't wait to revert things back to where they were before MarDar were brought in and he and Higley were ousted. I remember so many commenting on that. From Will basically coming out again, Jack dying AGAIN (when we all know damn well he'll be alive if it suits a future -- if we're lucky -- regime, which makes it tough to care at this point and I love the character of Jack but I'm past him dying and coming back), shipping off Austin and Carrie .... it was clear he wanted to do what he wanted to do and finish what was started, more or less. So I buy that's why they're so forced.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh I know. I cringe whenever she's on and everytime she knocks on someone's door to butt into their lives. Even Jennifer and Daniel seemed annoyed by her. And she's SO judgemental. She was mad at JJ for not falling in love with Daniel and then when he did she loved him again. Not as black and white as that but it was close and it was really annoying.

• Members

Nope. In a perfect world, Tomlin and Whitesell would be fired, and Sheri Anderson would be coaxed into coming back. Hell, in ANY world, Tomlin and Whitesell would be gone. I just don't know who to replace them with. (No, not Lorraine Broderick. She isn't a good HW, IMO.)

• Members

The problem I've seen is Sheri is happy with what she's doing... I would hope, if it came to pass and TomSell were shown the door, that the show would definitely bring Sheri back as we approach the 50th anniversary. She would know how to integrate the old characters with the new and bring back favorites we've long clamored to see.

• Members

The couple is just BORING!!!!!! They do not belong together and never have! The fact that soap magazines had even said they were "MISS" a bad love story should have set off sirens with TPTB and cut their losses with the couple. I'm just sick of the writers constantly pushing this couple down our throats. The couple doesn't work. There is no heat between them! It's so stale that I can't bear to watch it. I would love for Jack return but these writers don't want to write for Matthew Ashford and I don't understand why. And Ken Corday should have put his foot down and said no we are not getting rid of Jack and you will write for Jack and Jennifer and rebuild their love again. That's what a real EXEC would do and should've done. I don't have a problem with Daniel as an individual character. I would prefer him to be by himself and start a new romance with someone else. Build new families and characters that way, then his dead wife Rebecca could have shown up...just a thought! Jennifer I would prefer to be alone right now and focus on restarting her career as a journalist or running the Salem Spectator! Send Jennifer on a mystery that does lead her to finding Jack who is being held by Peter...Anne can be involved in that as well to why she hates Jennifer and the Horton's so much.

Archived