Characters You would like to return in short story arcs for Days' 50th Anniversary

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, I meant that while Lauren Koslow has been on DAYS, at one point DAYS and B&B worked out some deal that she would go to B&B for a few weeks (she had been on that show in the late 80s, I believe) for a storyline arc. Does anyone else remember that? I want to say that happened in 2001 or 2002.

• Members

I'll only list a few "Must Haves" although there are others I would love see return for the 50th

1) Bo Brady (if he isn't killed off before then)

2) Marie Horton

3) Laura Horton

4) Mike Horton

5) Shawn and Belle Brady

6) Sami Brady

7) Austin and Carrie Reed

8) Shane and Kim Donovan

• Members

Personally I love your list of characters you stated you would LIKE to see return. Susan Flannery is a nice nod to the shows history, but I feel she is just too butch to play Laura now. Give me Slezak as Laura with flashbacks on Flannery's Laura. I think they should do a 50th anniversary Gala for the Horton Foundation.

• Members

+1

LMAO at Flannery being too butch. OMG.

And I was responding to slick's list not knocking his list. I personally got it that it was his list of favorites, I was just trying to point out the actual reality of it. Wasn't knocking his list at all. I'd love all of them too.

• Members

John Martin as Bill and Jamie Lynn Bauer as Laura should be added to Day's roster of recurring players. The hospital can always use another doctor (especially a Horton). We are packing a true patriarch figure too. John also had so much chemistry with Lauren Koslow. Imagine a Stephano/ Bill feud for her heart.

I don't consider Julie and doug a return, they are on consistently.

• Members

Days tapes 5 months ahead now

Days should bring back both Sarah Horton & Scotty Banning

Both characters have been gone over 20 years. Scott left with Faith to attend Med school but also shares past with Eve and he's a horton. Julie is his g-ma

I never understood why Days forgets Sarah as well

These characters can be given almost clean slates since they have been absent so long

Archived