March 31 - April 4, 2014: All Soaps Down

Toups

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow! I'm really shocked Days didn't go up even a little bit with the WilSon wedding! That's a bummer. However, the show has been really stale (which typically seems to happen in March-April). I think the dialogue scripts are still just as good - but the overall story is really lacking. Here's to May sweeps!

• Members

jo.frank it's so true. March-April is awful for DAYS. It was last year too. Gee, who were the focus? Dannifer. Last year was Chloe and Nancy. This year is Liam. Three characters totally wasted on this coupling.

Shame ratings didn't really go up but DAYS is becoming quite stale and blah.

• Members

Days is starting to remind me of GL right before the switch to handheld cams, only with even less acting. And the way characters are just shoved into scenes to recite the same scene over and over, in only slight variations... like props in a spookhouse...

• Members

Days problem is that most of the stories I dont care for. Gabi acting as dumb as dirt is just unbelievable...its an insult to the viewers..forgiving Nick...really?? The writing is just awful...not that the other soaps aren't...but seeing Gabi defend Nick is just ..NO.....the other stories pfft...although EJ cheating on Sami is somewhat interesting....

• Members

Yup- this is the 2nd March-April in a row that Danifer have been front and center. It's like they have to get their episode counts in for the year and they cram the spring months full! I feel like Days is stalling right now committing the soap opera sin of "waiting to tell story" knowing they have ED and KDP on the way (which I am PUMPED for).. but they can't just stall all stories until these big arrivals get in town - we have plenty of great characters on canvas now just waiting for good story!

Archived