B&B - April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

How would it be out of character for Quinn? She is nuts and I can easily see her justifying it as taking one for the team to protect Wyatt and secure her future at FC. If she plays on Liam's insecurities and catches him in a moment of weakness, I can see him giving in for 1 night and regretting it later

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bill is the only man she's gone after that even fits that description. Eric was her first conquest and he is hardly an untamed alpha male. Her interest was purely business to propel she and her son forward. Any interest in Liam would be a means to an end to secure their positions

• Members

All I see here is a "who's the Spencer daddy" coming a mile away!

All that talk with between Dope and LiScum about a baby truly ending things between them? Well, Dope aint preggers so you better believe Quinn will be and LiScum will hope and pray his daddy's seed was the more potent of the two.

Hope and Liam have done nothing but change roles here and Wyatt is Steffy. BB just really sucks and the writing team is dramatically overpaid. Anything higher than minimum wage is too much when all they do is change the names on old scripts. High school students could do that.

• Members

Yeah, because having sex with Liam would make Quinn look awesome in her future daughter-in-law's eyes despite her feelings or lack thereof. This is too soap fanfic even for B&B. We haven't known Quinn that long, but ever since the writers have figured her character out she's been moved away from Eric, and judging from the spoilers (highlight) Deacon is going to be her next man, so my theory is not that wrong.

• Members
i don't think how Hope views her matters but if she senses a reunion with Liam is eminent, sleeping with him would tarnish him in Hope's eyes which is all that matters. Considering the last time they were together, Liam convinced her to fire the Fullers, Quinn has every reason to worry about them reuniting and I can see her desperate enough to do whatever necessary to ensure that doesn't happen

• Members

There may be similarities between the Hope/Liam/Wyatt triangle and the Liam/Steffy/Hope triangle, but not having Hope be pregnant and experience a pregnancy scare instead was refreshing. I also find the addition of psycho-mama Quinn puts a different spin on the Hope/Liam/Wyatt triangle that Hope/Steffy/Liam didn't have. Unlike GH, which is always going for shock value over character, B&B focuses more on character. It's not always as flashy, but the stories are obviously compelling enough to grab a sizable audience year after year. Also, with a half hour, there are fewer characters to play, so repetition inevitably creeps in. But for the most part the actors bring their A game, as do the directors. I never get a sense anyone is sleepwalking through an episode, like I do with Y&R and GH (Tony Geary, anyone???)

• Members

I don't think Quinn puts a different spin at all. A parent much too involved in her child's love life and pushing son to be with someone who might not be right for him. Taylor did that with Steffy, so the only difference is - RS is much more entertaining than HT. She plays a very exciting character, has great hair, mesmerizing eyes and has chem with everyone. Taylor? Meh!

• Members

For how long have we known that Liam and Wyatt are brothers? I totally missed that reveal.

I get home so late from work and this show has me chuckling at one in the morning on TVGN. Those shots of Hope staring out of the back of the Airstream with that perils of Pauline look on her face, Liam grabbing Quinn and their OTT stare down...

• Members

It's always such a pleasure seeing JJ on screen. I'm obviously pleased she has found success as a producer, but I wish we'd see her more often on B&B. I do love the Karen/Bill relationship. And, amen, to the writers having Bill point out that he has been there for the big stuff - Dani, Caroline, etc. It was smart to have him remind Karen that Bill may be one way in business, but he has supported his family. The Katie thing was appropriate at the time and kind of an interesting twist, but once they went forward with Katie/Ridge, it's expired. Katie has no business running that company; plus we need Bill back in business. Nine months is way too long on the side lines.

• Members

The one thing I don't understand about the material with Quinn and Liam is how she acts as if Liam was always a Spencer. He didn't grow up with Bill either, so it isn't as if Wyatt was the only one who had a mother who kept him from Bill.

Archived