B&B - April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1 I think Oliver wants to marry Aly so he would be family, not expendable, as Ridge and his Pose jealousy driving that bus. Oliver isn't sleazy, he just feels wounded over that attempted coup of Ridge Thornheart.

2 Katie has that heart attack for Chit when she walks in on Ridge actually taking a showertongue.pngblink.png

• Members

Yeah I was wondering what happened to his attraction to Maya that seemed to have disappeared. I wonder what they are going to do with her and her fiancee now? I've always adored Kelly Lang but in all my years of watching B/B from the time she showed up serving hors d'oeuvres I've never liked Brooke Logan.

• Members

For awhile, I thought this show was going to make me like Brooke again, but nope! Why should I care if she lost the so called love of her life, if she's in bed with Bill a week later? That stallion stuff is completely disgusting too. I seriously do not need to hear a grown man making horse noises in bed.

Love Ally and Oliver so far. Hope Brad doesn't lose interest by next week.

• Members

Good lord. When Brad said he was going to put the shine back on Brooke, I was rooting for that to work. She really is the star of the show, now that Taylor and Stephanie are gone. That makes it really hard to watch when I'm sickened by Brooke's behavior. She had the chance to be on higher ground when Ridge and Katie hooked up, but that chance went straight to hell.

• Members

I have just started watching this show. I am glad I am not alone in not loving Katie and Ridge. They just don't seem to fit(and I don't have the historical knowledge you guys so who knows really). And Katie is looking kind of greasy :) I like TK but I do wish they would have asked him to clean up just a little. Also, TK is fine in other areas as Ridge but when I was watching that scene with him and DD this week, I just was thinking that TK doesn't look as comfortable doing "designer" things like putting a dress together on a mannequin.

• Members

The weird thing about TK in the role of Ridge is how sincere and trustworthy he seems. Ridge was always sort of shallow, so it was never a shock when he ping ponged between women. When this version of Ridge does it, it's going to feel incongruous to me.

• Members

I've always thought of Caroline as the love of Ridge's life, even under RM. Then for a long time Taylor seemed next. How many times did Ridge reject and humiliate Brooke by choosing Taylor? It used to drive me nuts because I was a Bridge fan back then. It wasn't until Taylor came back from the dead this last time, that I really felt Ridge choose Brooke.

Now, I'm not sure what's going on. It doesn't even seem like Ridge is conflicted. I have to believe that he's going to fall for Brooke again, but the way TK is playing it, Ridge is all about Katie.

I also hate that they are making Brooke mean in her scenes with Katie. I don't ever remember Brooke acting this way. Sure, she's always been a destructive force in people's lives, but she was always so sweet about it. laugh.png

Archived