B&B - April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Oliver and Aly bonding over their Hope obsession? WTF kind of sick crap is that?

I hope Katie is happy now that Ridge said the magic words because it just makes it all the more painful when he strays back to Brooke. May that heart attack be quick and fierce!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, I'm shocked they're using Oliver (or just fulfilling his contract? Is he still on contract?) I caught the episode where he was sort of flirting with Maya a little while back, they had chemistry, IMO. It's a shame the show doesn't use Zach Conroy better. Maybe that's changing.

• Members

It's because Brad seemed to pull whatever convoluted story he could to make these pairings work. He killed whatever potential Katie and Bill once had (and they did have potential). He sees Brooke and Bill as this power couple and he's determined to make it happen no matter what, so now Katie shacking up with Ridge puts them more on "equal ground" (in Bell's eyes, IMO, I don't agree).

LOL at Chit constantly saying Katie will have a heart attack. That's always their go to. It's ridiculous.

• Members

Slightly off topic but does anyone think Eric needs a contemporary? Kathleen Gatti (Dr. Obrecht, GH) without the faux Bavarian accent, comes to mind for some reason. She's actually closer to KKL in age but then again, B&B successfully linked Brooke to Eric for a brief period, so the age difference would be the least of their issues, I think.

• Members

I loved it! Go Brooke! That was such a bitch move. You know she just wanted to rub it in and get under her skin and considering how Katie went in on her the day before, I can see why Brooke would go there. She's such a mess!

Archived