B&B - April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eric and his "I made a decision" sh!t again! How many times has JM said that line? I HATE IT!

Ridge needs to get the company because he appears to be the only person not obsessed with Hope's crotch, the driving influence behind major business decisions at Forrester!

Time to get away from that Geranimals line and move Forrester back to adult clothing!

• Members

I just put this show on my DVR after watching a few shows here and there recently. The 30 minutes thing was a help. Let's see how I like it. Re: JY-I have rarely liked him in suits either here or on AMC. I don't know if the costume departments don't know how to dress the guy or what.

• Members

I find it funny bc a few years ago, Ridge made the bonehead move to throw the ENTIRE budget into HFTF

JY's wardrobe is fine. Rick is the president if an international company. It's appropriate for him to be in suits all the time, especially when at work

• Members

Not at all. Rick, whom I loathe [way to involved with his mommy and sis' vajayjay's], dresses to the nines! I love it. One of the very view Daytime characters who looks the part he's playing. However, that tie was all wrong yesterday. Otherwise, Rick gets an A!

• Members

Exactly. If any show should have characters dressed well (and more formally), it should be B&B, which now that I think about it, really does dress their characters nicely. It's not boardroom stuffy formal, but they have more style than most show. Glad they steer away from flashy or casual to neatly dressed. I do like they way they are "hiding" LG pregnancy. I thought what she wore yesterday was perfect. On a related note, it is funny how the result of Hunter Tylo's Melrose law suit, proved there are ways to work around a woman's pregnancy without it being disruptive to show. 20 years ago, LG would have been recast, even though she looks fantastic.

• Members

I'm glad they didn't go that route. Caroline is way too young of a character to be turned into a mom. Clearly, her storylines have been slowed down, but I expect that we'll see a return to devilish Caroline when LG returns from leave. Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing her steam things up later this year when a certain older character returns to the canvas in June.

• Members

I like when they add some characterization to these characters because in all honesty it's really needed, but-- I fear they're treading on very delicate territory when it comes to Aly. I mean, a goldfish she has to feed after work? Come on. It just sounds so stupid.

Anyway, I'm loving these episodes. I can't get enough of scorned, business-savvy Brooke.

• Members

I don't understand why everyone is so excited with how the things are going with the show. I'm not. Not till Brooke hooks up with Liam or Wyatt (accidental sex or alcohol driven of course). It's been a year since Brooke had her last sex scandal. B&B doesn't feel like home to me, when she is not having scandalous sex! She hasn't had any for months! Poor Brooke. :(

+ Hope is the most boring, bland, unexciting, uncharismatic and all things un- of a character. I don't get how this girl will be the next generation Brooke. She makes me sleep.

+Wyatt is so creepy.

+Liam looks sexier than usual. Time to get extremely drunk, because of Hope's rejection, go home and mistake sleeping Brooke for Hope. Brooke in the dark thinks it's Bill. They have sex. 5 months of scandal.

Archived