DAYS: April 2014 Discussion

• Members

It makes me laugh every time Days busts out "Ewe search" with that stupid logo.

LOL at Lucas saying that Sami is like malaria and never truly goes away.

Hope/Aiden is probably my favorite thing on the show right now. I want to give little Chase a hug!

So does Jordan always wear contacts now? lol

Why couldn't Sami just sign Allie's permission slip? Why did it have to be Lucas?

JJ and new girl are BORING. Sigh.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so over this Jordan "mystery." They haven't made me care about her after all these months, and I get they're trying to create intrigue with this mystery, but I just don't care. I feel bad for Sheryl, though, as she was likeable in her brief time on the show.

This show needs to pick back up. I was enjoying it so much for awhile. I was worried when Kristen left that the show would go downhill, but initially I still felt like the show was great! I was really enjoying the fallout on Eric's end from the sex tape. And I was getting so excited about Eric and Nicole and they really played everything so well with the slow burn, but now they're ruining it with her having destroyed the evidence and being so annoying to Marlena. I still think it's dumb that Marlena suspects something (even though she's right), because up until then Nicole had honestly done everything she could to prove Eric's innocence and was always supportive of him. But I would rather have had the conflict been that she did find and present the evidence perhaps it kept them apart a bit longer. I just don't like her character as much since they've gotten together and I was really for Eric/Nicole before.

Also, I'm disappointed that Abby isn't pregnant. I'm not always a fan of affair pregnancies, but I think this could be a good one. I'd assumed with that phone call between the doctor and Stefano that maybe she really was pregnant and the doctor had lied, but then EJ asked Stefano about that and he said she really isn't (unless Stefano is lying to EJ).

• Members

Only twice but seriously she is bitching to JJ that his, Bev and Rory smoking pot is gonna ruin HER chances to graduate and go to college. Worry about yourself bitch and not anyone else. What Rory JJ and Bev do has no barring on you

She just came off so unlikeable from the jump and I dont find her needed.

• Members

Ok so Im actually looking forward to Bev's schmes to get JJ

Also for all her anti drug stances Id laugh and love if Mary Beth were to hook up with Rory. Robeth anyone?

I wonder how Dannifer will prove what happened to Daniel?

• Members

I'm guessing weddings held on on a Tuesday. It was mentioned during the bachelor party that it was Monday evening and the wedding was the next day. The whole timeline confused me. I thought it was a new day at one point but then they went to Jennifer still blathering about her stupid checkbook.

Archived