DAYS: April 2014 Discussion

• Members

Im not saying anything about screwing around but Will had about ONE significan gay relationship. It will inevitably lead to a divorce and give ammunition to any anti-gay marriage advocate who will cite this as a prooof that two males cannot make a lifetime commitment. Its damn if you do and damn if you dont. Classic catch-22. WilSon will either fade into the background and play house or they will end up. Cheating to move their story along and be site as an exemple of why two guys shouldnt marry.

I find the idea of marriage ridiculous myself gay or straight. Im gay and I will never subject myself to such an archaic institution that means nothing in my eyes. That being said it doesnt color my view of the whole thing as it applies to someone else. But to me Wilson is not handling that relationship realistically.

But hey if you enjoy it good for you.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I wish they would bring in Alex at least since he has history on the show of how he was conceived

I loved the wedding

I dont think the 3rd guy is coming for Wilson. Im not sure what they have planned once Gabi exits in June. But Given that FS contract ends April 2015 & GW in August 2015, I wouldnt be shocked if they exit then

• Members

Good for them I guess, but Will and Sonny had no business getting married

Nicole needs to slow her damn roll about her wedding. Bitch doesn't even have a ring

When Caroline got up, I was wondering what the hell she was talking about bc she was boring the hell out of me

LMAO at Ciara trying to get Teresa to teach her how to get boys to get things for her.

Archived