DAYS: April 2014 Discussion

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The zen guru nonsense was beyond stupid and a waste of airtime. This wedding stuff is a bore and I cant believe how much time is being wasted on this. I hope the ratings go down for this week bc its truly dreadful and a chore to get through

cnPGyhD.jpg?1

Nicole's Kate Gosselin inspired hair is beyond dreadful

F2adfKp.jpg?1

What a pathetic turnout for the wedding. I mean these guys are Hortons, Bradys AND Kiriakis....that's all the family and friends they could round up? And speaking of which, NONE of their gay friends attended this thing? This seems so odd considering Sonny especially has a lot of them and they've been supportive. I mean even Maxine from the hospital was invited

• Members

Marrying two gay guys who have been dating for a year is so un realistic and an obvious attempt to get some people talking. Good for them if they get publicity out of it but marrying your gay couple before theyre even 25 is beyond ridiculous.

Im so glad im not watching this crap

• Members

Im sorry but not all gay people just wanna [!@#$%^&*] around. Some want relationships and marriage and dating 18 months is a long time . The fact that they are only 20 something doesn't mean they shouldn't marry.

• Members

Or they could have called Sonny. Who knows maybe they will separate ..get divorce and remarry and have a bigger wedding. I am just surprised there was a wedding at all.

Or they could have called Sonny. Who knows maybe they will separate ..get divorce and remarry and have a bigger wedding. I am just surprised there was a wedding at all.

• Members

All of those perplexed faces in the church when Caroline started to speak were so annoying. Particularly Roman's. Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could see where she was going with that story. And Ray dead.

Archived