Y&R: April 2014 Discussion

• Members

Glad they are not pursuing the cult S/L, I find most shows create scenarios that are really trite, drag on and, frankly, you have to dumb down a lot of characters to make it work. I do like the idea of revisiting what happened to Nikki and Paul and why they end up there, etc. What kind of vulnerabilities Nikki or Paul may have as a result of being in the cult and the Dylan thing. That's all RW, who is not going to be a longterm player, is needed to do. He is a great actor and is able to bring that creepiness, but charisma that can make this plausible.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They need to do a Jill vs. Kelly.....I'm not sure if it's gonna go down that way, but it's a shame that CW is leaving, but maybe CM will surprise.....

I loved how Jack named almost all of Jill's surnames......someone in the writing room at least has a little respect for the past.....

• Members

Watching those scenes between Jack, Jill and Kelly made me think what a shame it is that CW is leaving when the character has truly begun to hit her stride. And I could definitely get used to Jill and Kelly trading wits and barbs. Too bad that possibility is not long for the show.

I like CM but I see her portrayal as being more arch and icy. I could be wrong though. I'm hoping for a good mix.

• Members

There is so much potential to a Jill vs Kelly, if they play the beats and remember Jill's history of meddling with her son's love lives with Nina and Mac.......It's not very promising as it seems like they don't wanna do long term storylines, but i'm gonna just wait and see what unfolds.....

If I was writing the show I would have eventually thrown in a Jill/Stitch affair just to piss off Kelly even more.......I just think it would make perfect since for cougar Jill to seduce the much younger and handsome Stitch......it wouldn't be out of character at all....

• Members

Cady McClain can breathe new life into Kelly. I wasn't that impressed Cynthia in this role. I don't why but something didn't click with her in this role. Cady has already proven she can play a character so polar opposite of Dixie as she did on ATwt. Interesting cady has two Emmys one for Dixie and one for Rosanna

• Members

Wasn't Chloe responsible for Chelsea designing in the first place? She used her money to help Chelsea in the first place didn't she? I hope Chelsea loses everything . She knows how much Chloe has lost and now she's taking her work away from her. Like Russell used to say on Fat Albert, "NC...NO CLASS"

Archived