Y&R: April 2014 Discussion

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I will admit, Chloe taking charge was fun to watch and the tiff between her and Chels was fun. Chloe's shoes were deliciously foxy! Loved them. CK looked fabulous in her dress. I remember just a few years ago, she was a boney woman child. Curves really suit her. However, CK looks like an old witch with straight hair. Flat ironing was a bad idea. Chloe's hair was tragic. I wish they had just put a bag over her head instead.

• Members

There is no level on which Neil is right. I mean, he knows something is going on between her and Devon. I guess his ego is the most important thing. What a shame.

But anyway, was that suppose to go over as some seduction scene? Was that suppose to show him as some smooth ladies man or something? It just made them both look pathetic and fickle. Him because he was just ranting and raving about Leslie and loving her. He is using her. And her because she just kissed Jack in some random scene 2 months ago. She comes across as having no will power and leaping on any old fart that shows her any attention. These writers need to get it together.

• Members

Chloe taking action cracked me up. I know Chelsea is queen but she lacks the pizzazz I need in the world of fashion. I could tell EH was loving those scenes. Her hair, eyebrows, red lipstick are all terrible though.

Lily's straight hair brought out her witch nose. Not a good look on her at all. Then she had the nerve to shade Hilary's hair lol. This juvenile rivalry is lame.

• Members

Also floved Chloe as the take charge diva. EH has the attitude to pull it off. I am still wait and see on MCE. So far, it's a no.

Hilary and Lily are becoming lame and tiresome. Something else needs to happen between the two. And no, I don't mean Hilary bedding Neil. Let lily do something to her so the hate can be mutual. Let lily press charges or something.

• Members

I dunno. I disagree about it being the same drama. They could have continued with the Leslie and this new sudden marriage of hers if they wanted to continue wasting Neil. I don't buy Hilary and Neil as some great coupling that's about to happen. How would Lily be JUST as upset with Devon (despite their unhealthy interest in each other's love lives) as her FATHER getting with Hilary? But we see things how we see them I suppose. We'll see what happens. Either way, it's all disappointing and a mistake.

I know they want us to buy Devon and Lily as close but Neil with Hilary has longer lasting drama. She'd eventually get over it (IMO) with Devon. Either way, I still don't care about Lily or how she reacts but I feel like that's all this is really about. Like I said, we'll see and I won't say I've seen EVERYTHING so you probably do know a little bit better than I do.

• Members

Well, I could see Lily getting past it if it were Devon. So you do have a point there. And yes, this is all about Lily. Hilary seems to have been brought on to give her story as Hilary's entire existence thus far has been about what will bring the most drama for Lily.

Side Note: KSJ trying to drum up support for this pairing for hilary and Neil...

Archived