Y&R: April 2014 Discussion

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't see anyone else falling for his charm. Well, maybe Sharon. Nikki again just because it is too ironic to pass up. Hilary, if she had been shown still struggling with her mother's death. But they have moved her past it. Mason, perhaps. It gives him something to do. Definitely Kevin if/when Chloe leaves him. Fen seems to have already found direction in his life. Summer is already having her empowerment moment with respect to Ian. I just don't see who it could be.

• Members

I'm not sure how though unless they plan to use a surrogate. Summer has already gone to the jail house to tell him off. Fen knows who he is as there was a scene where he mentioned the guy who was Summer's lifecoach getting arrested for extortion plot.

I was so sure that this was where they were going in the beginning. I guess I was wrong. I also cannot believe they took such a short cut--talk about lazy writing!

• Members

I think that the worse part of this all is that Ian didn't do anything to her. There is no reason for why she is confronting him in prison delivering a soliloquy. This is an even worse let down than when Phyllis and Avery's father was only guilty of a ponzi scheme. I mean really, Red taking issue with a little stolen money. All that prevaricating and arm waving, tears and arguing over a few dollars. This is Y&R. Jack duped his daddy out of his entire estate as he was sick in jail. Come on...who cares *sigh*

Yourespoilingit_zps16a760ff.jpg

Archived