GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Believe it or not, I had a similar idea for AS THE WORLD TURNS' Tom and Margo and their last, big wedding anniversary. For the episode -- which, of course, would have revolved mostly around the big day -- I thought it'd be neat to see Justin Deas and Margaret Colin in the first third of the show, Gregg Marx and Hillary B. Smith in the second, and Scott Holmes and Ellen Dolan in the third.

• Members

The "and then we did this and that, sweet reminiscing Carly" dialogue is not at all Sarah's forte; they needed to let her play more off-the-cuff and volatile. She was playing the softer side of LW's. But she gave the sort of basic dialogue a lot of emotion on-camera. Much more than it deserved for a cameo. Perhaps FV will take notice.

Ghost Emily (and now A.J.) trying to shine the turd of the massacre of the Q's is awful. This is inexcusable.

• Members

Tamara Braun is already much more suited to this gooey stuff, but she always was the softer Carly. She hasn't missed a beat since the old days. Sarah was better at the end when they let her be a little more conversational with MB. It was the material today, not Sarah.

• Members

I actually think Veronica or Francesca should have taken the April Fools gag one step further and had actors from other soaps "stand in" for current GH actors. Like, for example, DAYS' Deidre Hall subbing for Leslie Charleson, or B&B's Don Diamont filling in for Maurice Benard.

Archived