GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It'll be. While Sam will probably take the day to remember Jason, Silas (along with that Lincoln Log, Nathan) will somehow turn it into a Nina memorial when no one cares about that vegetable bodied bish.

All I have to say is that Nina better be ONE hell of a character when she comes onto this show. She better be the second coming of a great soap heroine, vixen, or villainess a la Rachel Cory, Laura Spencer, Reva Shayne, Dorian Lord, Shelia Carter, Lisa Miller.... Because 'Ronica is wasting too much time on this invisible heffa.

• Members

I will never get over this latest transgression by Scummy. Had he shot AJ, wiped of his gun, collected his things and left, I'd be fine because that is what bad asses do. I'd be upset about AJ, but I'd respect the hell out of the man who took care of business. That is not the case here. Scummy has done nothing but whine since that fatal shot. He chose yet another piece of ass (same ass different name) over his son and now we have to watch while others scramble to clean this up. When people say CarSon have always looked out for one another, show me the damn money! I have yet to see Scummy look out for Carly and this is one of the few consistent things with GH even with Crappy. Scummy has never looked out for Carly!

As much as I want to believe this is good drama (Carly's dilemma & Michael/Morgan turning on that maggot), I just don't think it will be.

Archived