GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tony Geary slamming a giant brick of coke down on the table and then rolling some green and snortin' away was one of the funniest, most ridiculous things I've seen on the show in...a few weeks. This is the only way these guys know how to do crime drama: Overt camp. And you know, they could get away with it if everything else wasn't already so broad and silly. Instead it's just another goofy moment on a poorly-written show.

• Members

Tony Geary and Judith Light snorting coke onscreen have been two of the most deliciously satisfying and hilariously self-referential slice of throwback life television moments in recent history.

• Members

I'm scared to see today's anniversary episode. I see it revolving around Veronica's newbies rather than characters like Monica, Bobbie, Tracy, and Luciana (aka Luke).

And as I said yesterday, Sonny better pay for killing off my poor AJ. Sucks now that for the remainder of SK's stint, he'll be playing a ghost--the most worn out trope in soaps in the past seven years. Boy do I miss the days when as character was dead, he/she were dead (for real) and we watched the characters deal with the death instead of watching other characters talk to a damn poltergeist. rolleyes.gif

Archived