Race to the World Series

Toups

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am still hoping that the Phillies come back and win the wildcard. That way the Braves will play the Pads wont have to play the Astros again. The Astros knocked the Braves out last year. Well actually Carlos Beltran knocked the Braves out last year, so maybe this year we will have better luck.

• Members

OH, I get it. Unless you're the Yankees, you're not allowed to celebrate when you win the World Series. Because until you win 26, working hard to win the one you did doesn't mean diddly. So WHEN we repeat this year, I'll just sit in my room, go back to studying Stat, and sip on a glass of red kool-aid for good measure.

Come on now Danni, let's be fair. Ya'll would've made JUST as much noise had ya'll won the Series. If you didn't want Boston fans to get excited about their team finally winning, you're gonna have to talk to your team about that.

I don't consider myself cocky, just happy. Trash talking is part of the rivalry, but I'm not for it getting violent. But let's be real, we all have the right to talk stuff.

BTW, WIN stands for What's Important NOW!!! Talk to me when it's 27, and I'll give all props.

Archived