Y&R: March Discussion

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Both Kellys (CW and CMC) look old enough to be Billy's mother and Victoria looks like she could be his older sister. Horrible Billy recast considering the players in place, IMO. Way to kill my Villy love, BM and Y&R casting director!! :(

I am glad the Womack SL is over and really they need to let the Carmine aspect of it DIE already. I am looking forward to the days when the actor who plays Fen is off-screen for a month.

I hate Victor and I hate Ian/John.

I love that Nick and Dylan are semi-bonding.

I love that Shick are getting closer but it will surely be shortlived when the truth about Summer comes out. Will Paul remember the lipstick case he had fingerprinted (Sharon's) ?

Noah and Courtney... I liked them better when she was a mystery...

Jill and Colin - still hate him.

Lily and Cane - still hate them.

Did they drop the Mariah SL when people remembered that CK's tat was shown in the last 2 years?

Gonna hate beyond all hate if Adam is recast and all of his crimes aren't addressed properly.

Jack and Kelly? Yeah if CW was staying. CMC got on my nerves in romantic scenes more often than not on ATWT.

Stich and Kelly? Tell us the backstory already.

Who did I leave out? Chloe. Hate what has been done to the character. Chelsea - don't like her any more than I did.

Neil and Leslie? Crap writing.

Davery? More please.

Devon/Hillary/Esmerelda? YAWN. I don't care if Ezzy traps him.

Nikki? Love her. She needs to give the Victator hell every single day of his life.

Would like if CG (faux Cassie) sticks around after the gaslighting is revealed, if TPTB don't ruin it with a stupid SL or crap writing.

I can't think of anyone/anything else...

• Members

FBmX5C4.jpg

This month marks the 9th year of Amelia Heinlee in the role of Victoria. If she stays on for another, then she will have been here for a full decade. Who'd have thought she'd last this long? Bitch has been here for nine years. Bet ya didn't see that coming!

• Members

Billy and Victoria was never presented as the same age. We know that she is much older than him...so now, they look it. No big deal. However, their lack of chemistry is a big deal. Especially since they are the show's flagship couple. By flagship, I mean they get lots of story and airtime all the time.

Archived