Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who should be the next Adam on Y&R?

39 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'd love to see Chris Engen back because I floved him in the role and also just to stick it to MM.

Oh gawd no..never a fan of his...

Me too. I actually liked Adam when Chris Engen was playing him. I liked his portrayal of Adam way more than I did MM's.

I thought of him just because he is so damn sexy. I am sure he could play evil but I dont know....I wish B&B would hire him.

As who? A third guy to chase Hope? No need, She already has two. Don't need to see 3 guys chasing her.

Posted · Report post

Josh Duhon (he's a little too young but does have an older look to him).

2013_Past_Cast_073.jpg

Posted (edited) · Report post

JFP's decisions at Y&R have been mostly done by Sony, not by her stable of favorite actors. I think we're as likely to see Kevin McClathy as Adam as we are to see Kale Browne as Adam.

As for who should be cast, I wouldn't wish that role on anyone. Give it to someone Nellie Oleson hates.

Edited by DRW50

Posted · Report post

Someone like Josh Duhon is actually the right age. Michael Muhney was way too old to play the younger brother of Victoria and Nick. It didn't work at all age wise.

Posted · Report post

Someone like Josh Duhon is actually the right age. Michael Muhney was way too old to play the younger brother of Victoria and Nick. It didn't work at all age wise.

Exactly

Posted · Report post

Chris Engen or nobody.

I partcularly like the suggestion of NOBODY.

The role is sooooo not needed.

Posted · Report post

Let the character go for now. The drama of this situation supersedes the dramatic contribution of the character. The business of recasting Adam is an unwarranted distraction from the situation at hand. Let us not wrap ourselves up in silly fan wank wishful casting threads that remove us from the gravity of this issue. Any future actors who step into this role will forever be tied to the preceding drama,so I say leave well enough alone for now. It's too soon.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I remember how excited I was with his introduction in 2008 & the incredible potential the character had.

He could and should have had a wonderful impact on the show for years and years to come.

Oh, he did have an impact. Of the most destructive, horrible kind.

Such a waste.

Edited by YRBB

Posted · Report post

I say don't recast. Find the body, make a positive ID, and lay the character to rest.

Posted · Report post

At this point, I wouldn't want even Gumby to be the next Adam on Y&R. The character needs to join GH's Stavros in deep freeze.

Posted · Report post

It may mean nothing, but I think the termination of the association between him and the Delia Project is a positive sign that they are through with "Adam." And maybe it's just me but the cast looks relieved when he is discussed as being presumed dead.

Posted · Report post

I have a feeling that Chris Mckenna's character who debuts during the gala may end up being Adam

Posted · Report post

I am willing to bet the farm on Brandon Barash IF the character is recast. I really hope he is not.

Posted · Report post

Chris Engen since I don't like recasts. I don't mind a previous actor returning though.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0