Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who should be the next Adam on Y&R?

39 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

And please no comment saying he shouldnt be recast because you know he is coming back in the near future. So who should play him?? My vote goes for previous Adam ...I doubt he would be interested though. Placing pictures would be good too of the recast and no funny business either...lol

Posted · Report post

Well, we all know somebody's going to say it, so we might as well get this one over with.

trevor_st_john_13x3.jpg

Posted · Report post

Well, we all know somebody's going to say it, so we might as well get this one over with.

trevor_st_john_13x3.jpg

Hmmmm..I hadnt even thought about TSJ..one of my favorites!!

Posted (edited) · Report post

Ideas, So far

Brett Claywell

brett_claywell_a_p.jpg

Ryan Bittle

ryan-bittle-one-life-to-live-and_3624122

Brandon Barash

Brandon-Barash.jpg

Edited by John

Posted · Report post

Brett Claywell

brett_claywell_a_p.jpg

Ryan Bittle

ryan-bittle-one-life-to-live-and_3624122

I never saw Brett's evil side on OLTL and Ryan has the look of Adam but just seems to stiff of an actor for me. His time on AMC was ok but nothing earth grabbing.

Posted · Report post

I'd like to see Chris Engen come back as well Ron, but I agree, not going to happen.

I've heard other people wonder if Brett is going to be Adam, since he was at/near CBS studios when the first Michael Muhney banner flew over and shared a pic of it, but I doubt it. I love Brett (as evidenced by my avatar), but I can't see him as Adam.

Posted · Report post

I feel there a lot of capable actors that can do Adam justice. If I were YR Id cast aganist type

But since its JFP The new Adam will probably be

mmp-195_0057.jpg

Kevin McClatchy (Ex-Vnnie, GL; Ex-Nick, AW; Ex-Brian, OLTL; Ex-Evan, GH; ex-Kurt, YR)

Edited by John

I'd like to see Chris Engen come back as well Ron, but I agree, not going to happen.

I've heard other people wonder if Brett is going to be Adam, since he was at/near CBS studios when the first Michael Muhney banner flew over and shared a pic of it, but I doubt it. I love Brett (as evidenced by my avatar), but I can't see him as Adam.

I'd love to see Chris Engen back because I floved him in the role and also just to stick it to MM.

But since its JFP The new Adam will probably be

mmp-195_0057.jpg

Kevin McClatchy (Ex-Cinnie, GL, Ex-Nick, AW; Ex-Brian, OLTL; Ex-Evan, GH)

Oh gawd no..never a fan of his...

Edited by Soapsuds

I'd love to see Chris Engen back because I floved him the role and also to stick it to MM.

Oh gawd no..never a fan of his...

yeah and hes 50 but that wont stop JFP she had him playing 19 yo Nick Hudson at AW when he was 32/33 & fact that he did a day on YR in 2005 wont stop JFP

Edited by John

Posted · Report post

NOBODY! The character is not that important to the show. He had his run, was written into a ditch and it's time to move on. If they recast it'll bring back all the Michael Muhney drama and it's not worth it for the show. If this was Nick Newman or Victoria or someone NEEDED I could understand recasting under this circumstance, but Adam has already served his purpose for the show.

Posted · Report post

Brandon Barash

Brandon-Barash.jpg

I thought of him just because he is so damn sexy. I am sure he could play evil but I dont know....I wish B&B would hire him.

Posted · Report post

Mark my words: Robin Christopher as the new Adam Wilson Newman.

Posted · Report post

Mark my words: Robin Christopher as the new Adam Wilson Newman.

A la BJ....LOLOLOLOL

Posted · Report post

I thought of him just because he is so damn sexy. I am sure he could play evil but I dont know....I wish B&B would hire him.

Brandon would be good as one of Sonny's older brothers on Days

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0