Michael B. Jordan on Cover of Vanity Fair Hollywood Issue

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed, Cheap. I loved Micah. The most unecessary recast, and frankly downgrade, was when Micah was dumped for model boy Justin Bruening. What makes it sadder is that really in the AMC cannon, when people refer to Jamie, they are most likely to use photos of Bruening as the reference.

MBJ defintley had the most potential, and I think that's why he had the lasting power that the others did not. He was also lucky to have actually responded and grew as a result of the tuteldge of Darnell Williams. He was the onset acting coach, hired to whip the youngn's into shapre. Dadarrio and Seyfried were still green when they left, but Jordan defintly started showing that he had the chops to become an actor.

It also helped that MBJ was in a storyline with the vets and more seasoned actors (Walt Willey, Susan Lucci, Alicia Minshew) versus the other teens who wer emore in their own circle with each other. Their scenes became fodder for the fast-forward button.

• Members

The mag has a spread of Lupita's fashion shoot for Italian Vogue. It's breathtaking!

Brad Pitt is so mesmerized by this young woman. I could easily see him financing a few project in which she appears.

Lupita is getting quite a bit of press, and she can act, so this is made of so much win!

Archived