Michael B. Jordan on Cover of Vanity Fair Hollywood Issue

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It looks like Michael just missed the cover fold. I have not seen the actual magazine yet, but judging by the logo and spacing, he is on the inside cover.

That whole "class" of AMC Teens seem to have done pretty well. Michael and Amanda Seyfried (ex-Joni) are definitley the stand-outs. Alexandra Daddadarrio (ex-Laurie) and Micah Alberti (ex-Jamie) have had Primetime success. The funny part was just how marganalised so many of them were storyline wise throughout their run.

I spoke to Michael years ago after leaving AMC to set-up an interview. He was really happy to do it. Our initial conversations made it sound like he was very fond of his time at AMC even with the dissapointing goodbye.

It looks like Michael just missed the cover fold. I have not seen the actual magazine yet, but judging by the logo and spacing, he is on the inside cover.

That whole "class" of AMC Teens seem to have done pretty well. Michael and Amanda Seyfried (ex-Joni) are definitley the stand-outs. Alexandra Daddadarrio (ex-Laurie) and Micah Alberti (ex-Jamie) have had Primetime success. The funny part was just how marganalised so many of them were storyline wise throughout their run.

I spoke to Michael years ago after leaving AMC to set-up an interview. He was really happy to do it. Our initial conversations made it sound like he was very fond of his time at AMC even with the dissapointing goodbye.

• Members

all the characters they played with the exception of Jamie were awful and needed to go. Good for the actors with the success they've had since leaving but IMO, they did diddly squat for AMC. Reggie, Joni and especially Laurie were just terrible characters

• Members

They were smart to put Lupita Nyong'o as the focal point of that photo. She really does pull the eye in toward her. Wait...does this mean she's on the inside of the fold? But yeah, that's the most diverse looking cover I've seen for the Hollywood issue of VF. Hope it's a sign of things to come.

• Members

I thought Reggie was a good character and could have added a lot to the show. Some of the stuff they gave him was dumb, but I thought it was a shame when they sent him off to basketball camp. Either way, it's nice to know Michael did value his time at AMC and doesn't slam the show or anything. He wasn't going to stick around at AMC in the end because IMO he was a real talent who was bound for his current success. Personally, I am thrilled for him.

Archived