B&B: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It wouldn't shock me if Ridge had a "great love" in Paris and she shows up in a year or two with his teenager. It's been done too much on this show lately, but that won't stop anyone.

Katie certainly isn't "pure" after what she did to Bridget, but she's no where near on Brooke's level. Yet. I've literally lost count of the number of married or engaged men have Brooke has gone after, but at least three of them belonged to her own daughters.

It's like comparing one of the kids on Friday Night Tykes to a player in the NFL. Katie isn't even in Brooke's league, but I will enjoy it if she tries to catch up over the next couple of years. I think Katie/Brooke could be a good rivalry, if Katie isn't written a little stronger.

I think Katie and Liam should have hooked up for awhile. That would have pissed off both Bill and Hope.

• Members

Based on the spike in postings here - I think B&B hit another homerun with the Ridge/Katie/Brooke + Bill/Quinn adult set. Before Dollar Bill, B&B didn't have a single alpha male, now they have two and that is making a world of difference. I loathed RM's Ridge, but I unexpectedly like TK as Ridge.

• Members

Let's not forget having a baby by and or with some of these men. Eric her former FIL. DeCon her former SIL. Don't know if Oliver counts but there was sex and a prego scare involved and HE was her daughters BF.

After the conversations Katie and Liam have been having lately, I'd like to see them become enemies especially if $Bil convinces Liam to become his inside the company saboteur.

• Members

Uh... that was it for the big S&M scene between Bill and Quinn? I know Daytime can't show more than a peep of skin nowadays, but lightly rolling that teeny tiny sword necklace over Quinn's cheek is hardly wielding a whip!

• Members

Please tell me that Quinn is not going to fall for that ass-smelling idiot Bill! I'm actually less grossed out by the fact that she confided in her son than in the idea she might still be carrying a torch for him. I like Quinn hating and manipulating everybody! BTW, Rena Sofer has the most beautiful eyes.

Ugh. Hope's e-nun-ci-a-ting boyfriend is still there?! I think it's clear that she has more chemistry with dope-on-a-rope Liam than she does with that controlling, high-strung Wyatt. And surprise! He snuck into the Forrester jet so that he could monitor Hope's every move share crêpes with his shmoopsy moopsy overlooking the Seine!

WTF with Hope tricking her mom to help out Katie and Ridge? And she wants Brooke back with Bill, what?! Anything to fit the current plotline, eh Bradley? (Even though KKL and DD still have loads of chemistry).

Ridge is starting to get that glazed-eye look after spending all of 5 minutes with Katie. First of all, she doesn't want to put out. Because she doesn't want to hurt her sister. All this hand-wringing and exposition... and she just wants to lay her head on his shoulder. LOL something tells me that Ridge's currently dormant libido is going to quit him soon if Katie doesn't stop talking about the guilt. And then... Quinn! Have you met Ridge?

Archived