B&B: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously, Brooke's head is going to explode when she finds about that Ridge and Katie are in "B&B instant love." Ridge was relieved to find out that Katie had faked the faint to stop the wedding. He did not want to marry Brooke. All he did was hug Katie when she told him. Bill's reaction should also be fun to watch.

The spoilers are

• Members

Maybe once that might have been true (Taylor did some questionable stuff back in the 90s but it was always poor, noble TayTay!) but not today. I don't think the audience will let her get away with it, I don't think Brooke's family and certainly not Brooke herself. When it comes to Ridge, Brooke is a tiger and plays to win. They are setting up a rivalry here, and it involves the Forresters and the Spencers directly, too. I am cool with this story because, apart from Quinn, it is a lot better than the younger SL!

Also Ridge stroking Katie's arm and back, pressing his scratchy cheek to hers... I'm feeling it. What I wasn't feeling was this insta-wedding. He should have held off while he has these feelings for someone else. And don't give me that RJ excuse as he wasn't even there!

Brooke's wedding dress was really elegant and flattering but in a lot of ways she looked better in her normal clothes with her hair down at the hospital. HT's skin is absolutely amazing but for some reason her neck looked ginormous in the hospital scenes. Not at the wedding, though. Huh.

Hope and Wyattzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I thought Quinn was going to be in black leather whipping Bill in a harness! :lol: Pity it was just smashing things. She didn't even use his belt on the pig!

• Members

I don't get the complaints about Katie. Fainting at that wedding is the first interesting that she has EVER done. It was the first time she felt like a soap character to me. It actually made me start watching again. I have no doubt that Ridge will end up back with Brooke, but Brad clearly is going for some drama here, I suspect to redeem Brooke since he has admitted in interviews that Brooke and Bill turned a lot of fans against his beloved Brooke. It was why he broke them up and brought back sped up Ridge's return.

I did not notice HT's huge neck, but there were lots of close ups of her at the hospital. See it is fine to have close ups of her and TK, but they need to stop doing them with KKL.

• Members

Bringing Ridge back without a back story of his time in Paris was/is a mistake. Ridge saying he has changed doesn't cut it. How has he changed and why, would do the trick. He's still pompous so no change there.

Glad to see Katie's heart transplant scar still being featured.

Archived