B&B: February 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course it does. :P Brooke's twat has been the center since dumbass Brad took over. I miss the days when Bill was alive and still over-seeing the show because if you didn't care for story A, there was always a B and C story. Nowadays, it's so incestuous in this cesspool of a show, you can't tell if there are A, B, and C stories. They all run together.

• Members

I'm gonna tease my buddy LSV on how corny Carter was today. I rewatched the episode on TVGN. Katie has sugar, right? Did she and Ridge really have a friendship back in the day, or is that a retcon? JY's veneers look great.

• Members

What was the point of showing flashbacks of Katie as a kid from Y&R? They didn't even fit the scene and didn't add to that montage. Were they trying to say she's been waiting for a man like Ridge since she was a teen? I thought the flashbacks of her with him recently were effective enough

• Members

I agree. The show is only 18 mins long, all these flashbacks are annoying. The scenes in the park were good, even great by today's soap standards, but I don't need to see them 10 times in two weeks. It would have been much better, if they had given Katie and Ridge an additional day of scenes, before she sent him back to Brooke. Give their relationship a little more substance, so we can care.

Archived