GH: February 2014 Discussion

• Members

Its about time Britt and Patrick talk about her knowing Robin was alive; too bad its a couple of months after the fact.

The Sabrina and Emma stuff was so heavy handed

The WSB/Robin story is so stupid. Sounds like a bootleg version of AMC's Project Orpheus which was ridiculous in itself. How lame that the person they hinted that Robin could save was Jason. I was actually expecting it to be Georgie

mslhjt.gif

OH god, let it end already

29gcuj9.gif

I just love how this dumb bitch just jumped up when she heard the gun

um no. She was kidnapped and held hostage for years

which annoying bitch? I honestly have no idea who you are referring to...lol

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frak this show. All they had to do was have Victor threaten Emma's life and show that he could back the threat up.

I can't believe they're doing this to Robin to prop up such a worthless character like Sabrina. At least Sabreeeeeena will always know that she was Patrick's second choice and will always be second choice.

So glad I switched back to Days for Greg Vaughan. Days has it going.

• Members

Ok if ANYTHING keeps sabrina from coming fully clean today i think my hatred towards stupidina wont be able to be subdued.

This crying, immature mess has no redeeming qualities. Shes not even an interesting good girl who works hard to maintqain her halo. Shes just a stupid bitch who was willing to have an in the run mob hired gun that takes kids ashuman shield raise her kid so that her pwcious wuv wouldnt be deprived of his lets-nail-Robin love tour.

I cant stand sabrina. She makes me enjoy olivia and that aint good

• Members

I don't know how this ended up in my timeline but I rolled my eyes so hard reading this

Teresa Castillo @TeresaLuvz 2h

They communicated in Spanish back in PR. RT @metalhead684: @TeresaLuvz why does Sabrina & Carlos roll each other names? #AskGH

Teresa Castillo@TeresaLuvz 2h

The rolling of the R's between characters keeps it true to the history they had back in PR where they only spoke Spanish to each other....

I live in a Puerto Rican neighborhood and 1. Their accents aren't even PR sounding 2. I don't know one person who rolls their rs like that when speaking English 3. Carlos and Sabrina only roll the rs of each others names and no one elses.

• Members

I love that Patrick called Sabrina out on her crap. She lied bc she didn't want to be like Britt, well Britt lied so she's just like her

The story behind Jason being cryogenically frozen is stupid as hell.

WHY is Robin the ONLY doctor that can revive the popsicles? What about the doctors that actually put them under and worked on this tech. They are the ones who would be experts, NOT Robin who has no experience with this sci-fi crap/. Rolling my eyes at her actually considering abandoning her family over Jason

John looks older than Sam's father

Robin said the only Cassadine that can be trusted is Nikolas...so Im guessing she's completely disregarding Alexis and Sam

Archived